Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    25th-morning, history paper- then from school im going to glastonbury, to run around and dance to bands with a bunch of smelly hippies

ReputationRep:
    i finish on the 29th (chemistry 5/6)n i realllly wanted to get realy drunk bt i think im going to france straight away nt sure yet!

ReputationRep:
    Business A2 on Thursday 24th, celebration is 2 weeks in Corfu with my friends.

ReputationRep:
    Biology BYA8 synoptic paper on friday afternoon, 25th june. Am getting on a train to London that evening to catch a plane to Oz the next morning. Yaaaaayyyy!

ReputationRep:
    Mine is also bio synoptic on the 25th, and im also gettin on the train to london straight away. And then off to the south of france, how exciting. Just as well because the amount of money i would want to spend on alcohol, celebrating the end of these nasty, evil exams would bankrupt me.

Any one else fearing failure?

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry on the 29th of June prom is on the first of july so that will be my celebration

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.