Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    can some1 explain, parameters functions procedures etc and any other programming you need to know?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing AQA computing, and we've already done CPT1 so I don't think you need to know them until A2. CPT2 and CPT3 don't have anything about parameters, procedures and functions, but you should have done CPT3 (the coursework paper) already so I think you're safe.

-=X=-

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure how useful they are, but I made some condensed notes for myself on CPT1... If anyone wants to see them: http://www.pixelfairies.co.uk/?conte...ing-cpt1_notes

Hope someone finds them useful

ReputationRep:
    how did you do cpt1 already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xmxsx)
    how did you do cpt1 already?
    I think you can take it in January... in my college we did CPT2 in january and are doing CPT1 and CPT3 in the june exams :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah, damn we got s1 in the morning and computin in the evening

ReputationRep:
    Yes, sorry I didn't realise you could do different modules at different times. I did CPT1 in January and CPT3 (the coursework module) a couple of weeks back.

-=X=-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xulfer)
    Yes, sorry I didn't realise you could do different modules at different times. I did CPT1 in January and CPT3 (the coursework module) a couple of weeks back.

-=X=-
    Does anyone know of any good revision websites for CPT1? I can't seem to find any :rolleyes:

Or does anyone have any notes i can 'borrow'

ReputationRep:
    those notes you've made not enough?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC_2k4)
    those notes you've made not enough?
    Well they're good but they're made from my college notes which weren't too brilliant... and I always prefer revising from other peoples stuff than my own lol

I spose they are enough really :rolleyes: They should cover everything

ReputationRep:
    do what i do for all my subjects. Grab the syllabus and do what it says. Write notes on each point, look at webopedia.com and other internet dictionairies for explanations, get a revsion book. I got the computing in a week, isnt very good but other are.

ReputationRep:
    For testing yourself on the definitions, I found this website: http://212.219.123.235/definition/

It's got questions for all 5 tested modules

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was doing CPT1 now, the jan one was tough for me!!

CPT2 on friday, gotta make up for a predicted shamefull tods tyres

Biology 2,3, Graphics 3, and Maths M1 to look forward too before that though

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.