The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
щхат он еартх аре ёу талкинг абоут? аныщаы тхис ис а щастед тхреад иснт ит?

тханкс

lol - I know no Russian, but can read the alphabet and it is so funny! I was thinking that Tx would be a weird combination in Russian phonetics!
Reply 141
lol - I know no Russian, but can read the alphabet and it is so funny! I was thinking that Tx would be a weird combination in Russian phonetics!

That's not the alphabet. That's encoding your system doesn't know. To see russian letters you need to install win1251 or Koi8r (for e-mail).

BTW, Russian alphabet consists of 32 letters :smile:
SerpantiN
BTW, Russian alphabet consists of 32 letters :smile:

It consists of 33 letters, I think you forgot to count ё and е as different letters. Unless, they're actually not classed as separate letters, but my teacher said they are. Anyway...

Я хочу быть членом общества русского языка. Я изучаю русский язык уже три лет. Я сделал GCSE три недели назар и я буду продолхать изучать русский язык в будущем году. Я очень люблю русский язык, но я думаю, что он очень трудный.

I hope all that makes sense. :redface:
Does anyone know of any good Russian films? I've never seen any, but I just wondered if there actually were any.
Reply 144
Andrei Rublev is a brilliant Russian film, made by Tarkovsky (who also made the original Solaris). However, it's three hours long and in black and white, which might put you off slightly. More recently, there are things like Russian Ark, notable for being entirely one take, or Since Otar Left, The Return...
Yay,I'm so happy, I just got an A* in Russian GCSE. I can't wait to start the AS course now. :smile::biggrin::smile:
Reply 146
Здравствуйте уважаемые! Как обычно, прошу помощи:smile:. Как можно сдать A-level по русскому в Англии. Куда обратиться и где взять программу экзамена. Заранее спасибо за помощь
Reply 147
Can I join? I'm about to start Russian ab initio at university....
That means no talking to me in Russian until the course has been going for a little:wink:
Reply 148
Hi guys, i am looking to pass my As or A2 leven exams in russian, but we have no idea where to go. Could you please help by replying with what universities you go to, so that we can check them out. Thanks for your help
I`m studying English, so any conversation on this Forum will be very usefull for me. And I can help you with Russian, we can write e-mails to each other, check our spelling. What do you think about this idea?!! Voice convercation using IP- phone (Scype e.c.) also will be intereting!
I`m whaiting for your answers!!
Sadako No Deshi
Does anyone know of any good Russian films? I've never seen any, but I just wondered if there actually were any.

It depends on what kind of films you are looking for!!!
I could help you to make desicion and try to find places in the Internet where this films can be obtained free!!!
Conteporary Russian films isn`t very good. Situation in Russia in this industry is very interesting. Maybe in Russia whe make many REALLY good films, but even here in Russia whe know nothing about it. And contemporary Russian language used in films isn`t very good too. Very often it`s very bad styled. So- let`s watch old Russian films!!!

Latest