Is it normal to think of a past crush ??

Watch
redleader1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I liked this girl at uni, since I left I met another girl it was ok but we're just friends. But the one from uni was something else, she was pretty, nice green eyes, lips and we got on really well at least I thought we did we spoke often and we had a laugh, she had a shy personality which I really liked. I dont think she saw it the same way as me, after a while she told me she had a boyfriend. I then backed off, towards the end of uni I spoke to her less not purposly but because we all had a lot of work. Uni's finished and I havent seen her since. But I still think about her, fair enough we probably wont be together but still she's on my mind.

Is this normal ?
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by redleader1)
I liked this girl at uni, since I left I met another girl it was ok but we're just friends. But the one from uni was something else, she was pretty, nice green eyes, lips and we got on really well at least I thought we did we spoke often and we had a laugh, she had a shy personality which I really liked. I dont think she saw it the same way as me, after a while she told me she had a boyfriend. I then backed off, towards the end of uni I spoke to her less not purposly but because we all had a lot of work. Uni's finished and I havent seen her since. But I still think about her, fair enough we probably wont be together but still she's on my mind.

Is this normal ?
I imagine it's fairly normal for your mind to occasionally flit back to old crushes, yeah.
Shueb95
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Is this normal ?
HOLA at her on FB
trapking
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Is this normal ?
Go get her back.
kickboxer 98
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Is this normal ?
I think about my exes all the time tbh, just wishing that id done things differently and wondering what i could have done and why it didnt work so it works next time
redleader1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Shueb95)
HOLA at her on FB
She aint on facebook
redleader1
Rep:
?
(Original post by kickboxer 98)
I think about my exes all the time tbh, just wishing that id done things differently and wondering what i could have done and why it didnt work so it works next time
I suppose being on holiday doesnt help much either. Thing is this girl to me was something else

I understand that it didnt work out as she had a boyfriend and it wasnt meant to be, but still she was something else usually if I fall for a girl and try not to let her know and move on, but with this one we had common interests and things and she had a lot going for her like her intelligence.

Oh well
moonlight82
Badges: 0
Report 5 years ago
You still have feelings for her and the attraction hasn't gone away. It's normal
redleader1
Rep:
?
(Original post by moonlight82)
You still have feelings for her and the attraction hasn't gone away. It's normal
Like I said before we got on well and she was something else to me, usually if it doesnt work out I move on, Ive moved but still... Yeah with her the attraction wont go away ha ha
driftawaay
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think of my previous crushes all the time, even ones I had when I was like 8 haha
AvaAdore
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's a bit sad tbh seeing as nothing even happened
Lord Samosa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I do on occasions I guess, if only they were still single :moon:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (99)
13.34%
I'm not sure (32)
4.31%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (231)
31.13%
I have already dropped out (17)
2.29%
I'm not a current university student (363)
48.92%

Watched Threads