Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone believe in astrology? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    opening another account eh? "davidbeckham" -_-'
    wat the.. omg you seriously need to check ur head out.. as i said before.. just because u make multiple accounts and up urself in the ass doesn't mean other people do it. I've said it once and i'll say it again. NO ONE is like u. NO ONE will up themselves in their own ass LIKE u. so no i'm sorry for the dissapointment i'm not davidbeckam or fluffy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    how old r u? mayb over 25? no good mathematicians are over 25.

btw, i dont need to give a valid proof. im jus saying that neutrinos exist and they hav an effect in changing our dna. u should chek this out urself.

alright so u like proving things. go ahead and be creative in it, please.
    Bulls**t. Try telling that to Maths lecturers at Cambridge etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daydream)
    wat the.. omg you seriously need to check ur head out.. as i said before.. just because u make multiple accounts and up urself in the ass doesn't mean other people do it. I've said it once and i'll say it again. NO ONE is like u. NO ONE will up themselves in their own ass LIKE u. so no i'm sorry for the dissapointment i'm not davidbeckam or fluffy
    look at what ur typing and chek ur age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Bulls**t. Try telling that to Maths lecturers at Cambridge etc.
    ok, prove the neutrino thing is wrong then. u said u liked proving. go ahead and do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    ok, prove the neutrino thing is wrong then. u said u liked proving. go ahead and do it.
    My point was that you said that non-mathematicians (even though you're only doing AS) are essentially inferior because they don't like proving stuff. I was just pointing out that this logic is twisted and incorrect. And why should we have to prove anything? You're the one putting forward the theory with no evidence to back it up. Until then, I feel I have nothing to prove
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    Neutrinos have little to no interaction with any other particles - this is why they pass through matter so easily - why on earth would they interact with DNA which is after all simply a collection of particles.

ReputationRep:
    what is this comment about mathematicians over 25? are you insane?
    how exactly did u work that out?
    just deal with the fact that astrology is crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Neutrinos have little to no interaction with any other particles - this is why they pass through matter so easily - why on earth would they interact with DNA which is after all simply a collection of particles.
    Exactly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    look at what ur typing and chek ur age.
    this.. doctor thing is getting kinda sick.. i never said i was a doctor and i never said i was FOURTY

ReputationRep:
    Well i hate astrology. I think it sucks and i make sure i never ever ever have anything to do with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    lol, we say its ******** and its your responsiblity to prove its not, not ours, we don't even know what you are on about, so untill you have some evidence or a source please stop confusing science with BS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    lol, we say its ******** and its your responsiblity to prove its not, not ours, we don't even know what you are on about, so untill you have some evidence or a source please stop confusing science with BS
    dudes here, u guys like to argue eh? its not my fault if u dont believe in the facts i told u. and yes, neutrinos go through nearly everything but they do interact with DNA. go search it urselves, dudes.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    dudes here, u guys like to argue eh? its not my fault if u dont believe in the facts i told u. and yes, neutrinos go through nearly everything but they do interact with DNA. go search it urselves, dudes.
    I have - a search for neutrinos and DNA brings up nothing but a few science dictionary type sites which are explaining what DNA is and what Neutrinos are.

Not one site (never mind journal when I searched academic publications using my athens acount) mentioned interation between neutrinos and DNA.

ReputationRep:
    u guys r jus darn lazy to search it urselves. dont b so dumb and argue on a fact.

ReputationRep:
    I have - a search for neutrinos and DNA brings up nothing but a few science dictionary type sites which are explaining what DNA is and what Neutrinos are.

Not one site (never mind journal when I searched academic publications using my athens acount) mentioned interation between neutrinos and DNA.
    thats cuz u suk

ReputationRep:
    If you're so sure it's fact, please provide us with the evidence.

ReputationRep:
    ok here is 1 of them, children.

http://www.humandesignnw.com/neutrinos.htm
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    ok here is 1 of them, children.

http://www.humandesignnw.com/neutrinos.htm
    That's the link I provided a few pages back.

It doesn't contain any source for their "assertion" than neutrinos and DNA interact - only a postulation without evidence.

If you can provide maybe the name of some researchers who are studying DNA neutrino interaction I might have more success finding some academic papers using athens?

ReputationRep:
    That's the link I provided a few pages back.

It doesn't contain any source for their "assertion" than neutrinos and DNA interact - only a postulation without evidence.

If you can provide maybe the name of some researchers who are studying DNA neutrino interaction I might have more success finding some academic papers using athens?
    dude, did u read that line there? they DO interact with objects.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    dude, did u read that line there? they DO interact with objects.
    The discovery that the neutrino has mass is important, because it lends credence to Human Design's assertion that neutrinos interact with our DNA.
    It's a theory - unproven and without evidence of any sort.

I could assert that you are an ******** but without evidence my assertion is baseless. Your behaivior on this thread could lend credence to my assertion but it doesn't prove it.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.