The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Pencil Queen
It's a theory - unproven and without evidence of any sort.

I could assert that you are an arsehole but without evidence my assertion is baseless. Your behaivior on this thread could lend credence to my assertion but it doesn't prove it.

if u like proving so much, arsehole, then go be like andrew wiles who spent his 7 yrs trying to prove some stupid theorem. it seems like u r so interested so start working now! work hard!

btw, they are able to interact with objects anyway so therefore they can change DNA.<<< prove wrong this point plz.
Reply 121
pencil queenie, look, u cant even understand a simple logic.

if neutrinos can interact with objects, why cant they interact with DNA?

ie. if 1+1=2, 2+2=4 eh? jus that simple!
Reply 122
wooo... someone's changed their title to relieve their stress... haha XDD~~
z!D4N
pencil queenie, look, u cant even understand a simple logic.

if neutrinos can interact with objects, why cant they interact with DNA?

ie. if 1+1=2, 2+2=4 eh? jus that simple!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrinos

Please pay attention

me
Neutrinos have little to no interaction with any other particles - this is why they pass through matter so easily - why on earth would they interact with DNA which is after all simply a collection of particles.

DNA is no different to any other matter - neutrinos interact so little with any other particles that any interaction with DNA would be minimal - certainly far far less than the effect of say UV radiation has on your DNA.

As for your website that claims:
Neutrinos pass through planets and absorb the properties of those planets before hitting a person (hang on these things pass through entire planets and then hit *you*) and altering the DNA of that person in line with the properties of the planet the neutrinos have passed through.

There is NO evidence, NO research and NO SCIENTIFIC REASONING behind their ideas.
Reply 124
Pencil Queen
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrinos

Please pay attention

DNA is no different to any other matter - neutrinos interact so little with any other particles that any interaction with DNA would be minimal - certainly far far less than the effect of say UV radiation has on your DNA.

As for your website that claims:
Neutrinos pass through planets and absorb the properties of those planets before hitting a person (hang on these things pass through entire planets and then hit *you*) and altering the DNA of that person in line with the properties of the planet the neutrinos have passed through.

There is NO evidence, NO research and NO SCIENTIFIC REASONING behind their ideas.

wooww... queenie, how much time did u spend on that to find this out??!!

btw as u said, they have LITTLE interaction with matter so therefore they CAN interact with DNA. that is why the planets have so effect in changing us in addition to the sun, which gives UV light.

btw, the above are the enough facts already. thx for finding out that they have LITTLE interaction.

overall, try to get to the point of what u r trying to prove. cuz in fact, u were helping me to find out about neutrinos. XDD~~~
Pencil Queen

Quite. PQ, take a step back and look at what's just happened. Someone has made up some stupid theory that makes no more sense than "the moon is made of cheese". It's impossible to argue with someone's beliefs if they have no basis in fact (that's assuming he really believes that tosh and isn't just trying to wind you up).

Z!d4n is a nob, and you're better off ignoring him and saving your sanity.
Reply 126
Trousers
Quite. PQ, take a step back and look at what's just happened. Someone has made up some stupid theory that makes no more sense than "the moon is made of cheese". It's impossible to argue with someone's beliefs if they have no basis in fact (that's assuming he really believes that tosh and isn't just trying to wind you up).

only noobs would say this kinda stuff u said cuz theyre too helpless -_-'
z!D4N
only noobs would say this kinda stuff u said cuz theyre too helpless -_-'

:rolleyes:
Trousers

Now that he's changed his arguement for about the 4th time - I'm satisfied that he's simply trolling for attention (poor darling).

He'll have to try harder than that to wind me up though...so far it's been interesting re-reading some particle physics stuff and laughing at his little hero's website - I don't know about you but would you *really* trust this woman on the intracacies of particle physics and DNA?: http://www.humandesignnw.com/images/cathy4.jpg
Especially when it turns out she's a believer/practitioner in "Source Nature Soul Vibrational Essences" too: http://www.source-nature-soul.com/essence_consult.html

hehehehe
Reply 130
Pencil Queen
Now that he's changed his arguement for about the 4th time - I'm satisfied that he's simply trolling for attention (poor darling).

He'll have to try harder than that to wind me up though...so far it's been interesting re-reading some particle physics stuff and laughing at his little hero's website - I don't know about you but would you *really* trust this woman on the intracacies of particle physics and DNA?: http://www.humandesignnw.com/images/cathy4.jpg
Especially when it turns out she's a believer/practitioner in "Source Nature Soul Vibrational Essences" too: http://www.source-nature-soul.com/essence_consult.html

hehehehe

i didnt change my argument. i was arguing about neutrinos all the time. look at who's the loser now, changed the title and trying to change the subject by saying all this believer cr*p.

i guess u jus realised u cant understand a simple logic. how old r u?
BTW z!d4n - have you paid the $130 to get your reading done yet? I'm afraid to say that my instict tells me that she cares far more about your cash than she does about your DNA.
z!D4N
i didnt change my argument. i was arguing about neutrinos all the time. look at who's the loser now, changed the title and trying to change the subject by saying all this believer cr*p.

i guess u jus realised u cant understand a simple logic. how old r u?

Are you Stanny?
Reply 133
Pencil Queen
Are you Stanny?

i thot lotsa ppl knew that already?
Reply 134
Pencil Queen
BTW z!d4n - have you paid the $130 to get your reading done yet? I'm afraid to say that my instict tells me that she cares far more about your cash than she does about your DNA.

i dont know wt exactly ur talking about.
Pencil Queen

130 dollars?!?!?!?! Christ, these people really tick me off.
Trousers
130 dollars?!?!?!?! Christ, these people really tick me off.

The more I read the more I'm convinced they're solely about ripping people off - they seem to be linked with some company selling herbs (amazonian herbs no less) for extortionate prices ($30 minimum for a bunch of algea suppliments - I didn't realise that the amazon supported marine algae)
The origin of Human Design
As noted above, the basic elements of the Human Design System originate in the ancients traditions of several human cultures. The arrangement of the information from those systems into a simple chart that can be interpreted by a trained Human Design Analyst comes from one specific man named Ra Uru Hu who was “given” the key to the relationships among those ancient systems.

In 1987 a unique astronomical event moved the earth with its drama and beauty. For the first time in hundreds of years on Earth, many of us witnessed the death of a star, known as Supernova 1987A. At the same time that astronomers at all the major observatories of the world were marveling at this magical event through telescopes, on the island of Ibiza, Spain, Ra Uru Hu was having a mystical experience. During an eight-day period he says he was instructed by a “voice” to write down the information that forms the basis of the Human Design chart. By his own description he was drafted, against his will, to record the information and to be the clarion that would introduce this information to the world.

After two years of studying the information he had recorded during Supernova 1987A, Ra Uru Hu named the information “The Human Design System” and he began teaching the system and interpreting charts for others. According to Ra Uru Hu, all humans were programmed with the information about the Human Design System during Supernova 1987A, but he was one of the few individuals to receive the information in his conscious awareness, and, as far as we know, the only person to actively begin teaching it to others. For the next 16 years, Ra Uru Hu traveled and shared the Human Design System with the world, bringing his unique teachings to the United States for the last time in March of 2003.

:rolleyes:
Reply 138
yeh, im really supersticious about all that stuff
Reply 139
lol... some losers r trying to change the topic.

Latest

Trending

Trending