The Student Room Group

Kings College Accommodation swap

Hey guys,

Ive just been offered a place at Great dover street but I was wondering if anyone wants to swap it for Moonraker, as it is much closer to Guys campus.

Please let me know as soon as possible,

Reply 1
I also have a friend that would like to do the same swap (Great Dover and Moonraker), so please let me know as soon as possible.
Reply 2
bump
Reply 3
Hey,

I didn't do my application for housing on time, so I have to go through clearing. DO you know when they will tells us where weve been aside?

Just in case, I am looking at accomodation and have narrowed it to two options, the first is Hammersmith pure students living, which has pretty good reviews and the area is quite nice but it is a bit more expensive. The second is Ravenscourt, which is a bit further away but cheaper. The problem is I can't find any reviews about Ravencourt DIgs. Has anyone stayed there? Are the rooms and the area nice? What unis do people normally come from???

Thankss!!!!!
Original post by _bindra
Hey guys,

Ive just been offered a place at Great dover street but I was wondering if anyone wants to swap it for Moonraker, as it is much closer to Guys campus.

Please let me know as soon as possible,

I lived in GDS and was based on Guy's campus- it's extremely close and very decent accommodation with incredibly comfy beds (although, they were brand new in 2013 as far as I know)
Hi,I have been given a large ensuite at Champion Hill residence. However, I'm a medical student and the accommodation is MUCH TOO FAR. I was hoping to see if anyone would be willing to swap my room with a room at Julian Markham? Please let me know! Thank you!
Reply 6
I have an ensuite room at Ewen Henderson, I'm a History student so I'm looking for anything close to Strand campus.
Reply 7
I have an offer for a brand new Stratford One en suite apartment, and would like to swap it for a Great Dover Street apartment, I would be very grateful for anyone who'd be willing to help me out!
Reply 8
I have been offered Wolfson house and was wondering if anyone with GDS wants to swap?
Reply 9
Hey guys I got accommodation at Julian Markham house which is still far from strand campus so was wondering if anyone would swap for Stratford street or wolfson house and please inform me if it's catered or not.
Reply 10
Anyone want a Ewen Henderson ensuite for Great Dover ensuite , Moonraker ensuite or Stamford Street ensuite. If any please pm me
Thanks
Reply 11
HI. I have been offered an en suite at Angel Lane, Stratford. Would anyone want to swap for an ensuite at Champion Hill??
Reply 12
Anyone want to take over contract of Ewen Henderson court Ensuite....155/-

No swap as I would like to move to private acco.
Hello we are also 2 friends, we have Moonraker and we are willing to swap to gds! If you still interested text me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending