Mpagtches
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Just wondering if anyone knows some Spanish (or French) forums which would be good to join to get towards fluency in the language?
Looking for something a bit like TSR where people talk about all sorts of things, but I'm not looking for a forum for 'language learners' as that would be full of people who aren't fluent and make a lot of mistakes.
Cheers
Ojalá
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mpagtches)
Just wondering if anyone knows some Spanish (or French) forums which would be good to join to get towards fluency in the language?
Looking for something a bit like TSR where people talk about all sorts of things, but I'm not looking for a forum for 'language learners' as that would be full of people who aren't fluent and make a lot of mistakes.
Cheers
héy, I just joined this forum for the very same reason, check out the Spanish language learners society
Mpagtches
Rep:
?
¡Bienvenidos al foro!
Busco un foro donde se habla en Español y donde los miembros dominan el Español y no son estudiantes del Español.

Welcome to the forum!
I am looking for a forum where everyone speaks Spanish and where most people are fluent rather than learners.
Juichiro
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Cheers
(Original post by Ojalá)
héy, I just joined this forum for the very same reason, check out the Spanish language learners society
¡Bienvenidos al foro!
Busco un foro donde se habla en Español y donde los miembros dominan el Español y no son estudiantes del Español.

Welcome to the forum!
I am looking for a forum where everyone speaks Spanish and where most people are fluent rather than learners.
You are welcome.
Mpagtches
Rep:
?
¡Muchas gracias!
Ojalá
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Can anyone help me understand/ memorise the moods and tenses please!
Gracias

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (58)
29%
No (142)
71%

Watched Threads