Want more information about this university?
davids1993
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi all,

Just received my room number in the Digby stuart residence and just seeing if anyone on here is a flatmate of mine be great to chat before the September 13th move in. A little about me names David 21 years old and studying Classical civilisation... exciting right?.. Message back if your in same block or a neighbour

david
laurenxjade
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hiya, I'm in Digby Stuart residence in Shaw D 303,
My name is Lauren, I'm 18 and will be studying Drama studies.
davids1993
Rep:
?
(Original post by laurenxjade)
Hiya, I'm in Digby Stuart residence in Shaw D 303,
My name is Lauren, I'm 18 and will be studying Drama studies.
hey Lauren

Nice subject choice! I might sound stupid so excuse me... So is drama studies acting as well as looking at performances? If you haven't already be worth checking out the Shaw House group on facebook managed to find a lot of people on there

david x
laurenxjade
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thanks, no thats not stupid, yeah it is , however it's acting within theatre performances. Ah Thank-you, how did you find the group ? I have tried looking but can never find anything.
Lauren x
davids1993
Rep:
?
(Original post by laurenxjade)
Thanks, no thats not stupid, yeah it is , however it's acting within theatre performances. Ah Thank-you, how did you find the group ? I have tried looking but can never find anything.
Lauren x
Ah glad I wasn't being stupid Nice exciting time ahead then! I typed in Shaw House 2015-16 is first one on the list if you want to add me on facebook your welcome to as well names David Sawyer same picture as one on here!

david x
laurenxjade
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes im quite excited , ah okay , thank-you
Lauren x
BradCohen
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey neighbours!

I'm Brad, 26, Creative Writing in Shaw A
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (514)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (633)
41.43%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.42%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.52%

Watched Threads