Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Edexcel History AS watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anybody know where i can any decent (last minute!) notes for

Unit 1 - Nazis: Seeds of Evil

Unit 3 - The Triumph of Bolshevism?

(i think those are the unit numbers and titles)

Completely screwing myself here! I've got some good notes on Triumph of Bolshevisms already because I spent all yesterday typing them up and doign them all and I'm hopefully okay on that topic. I just need to get some printer ink to print them off.

But the NAZIs - gee whiz I'm a wee bit screwed with them. Because I have some notes but they're utterly useless. And I'm looking for a B because thats all i think I can feasibly get even with lots of revision. Am dropping it next year so I'm not allowed (silly college) to retake any of the modules and I preferably want a highish grade for it.

Advice? notes? etc? screwed? yes i think so

ReputationRep:
    btw exam is on thursday so i have enough time to revise methinks (next four days... it'll be all good... won't it?)

ReputationRep:
    nazis the same thing comes up every year

support for nazis
    rise to power
    consolidation

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Bolshevism and Henry VII. Totally buggered for both of them, especially the Tudors - the source based questions are just impossible to answer right :mad:

ReputationRep:
    totally i got as at gcse n now Ds at a level

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Blazed)
    I'm doing Bolshevism and Henry VII. Totally buggered for both of them, especially the Tudors - the source based questions are just impossible to answer right :mad:
    Aaargh! I hate the source papers (the hour and a half one), mines on the Russian Revolution I got a D when I did it January so I reaaaaaaaaallllllllly want to do well this Thursday. To make matters worse I have three other exams on Thursday too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pegasus)
    Aaargh! I hate the source papers (the hour and a half one), mines on the Russian Revolution I got a D when I did it January so I reaaaaaaaaallllllllly want to do well this Thursday. To make matters worse I have three other exams on Thursday too
    I got a C- on my Tudor Mock, but A's on both the Russian papers. Perhaps it's because the teacher for the Tudors is evil, but I'm still a little worried.

ReputationRep:
    i gotta do boom & bust, and civil rights.
    i aint startd revising

ReputationRep:
    screwy state capitalism and war ommunism... half the stuff instate capitalism (rise to bolshevism) happened in 1917 before the course started. yet my teacher gives me credit and marks anything that happened in 1917.

silly, confusing man. will blame him when i fail!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.