The Student Room Group

Drunk

Hi
I've recently returned from rugby tour in South Africa with school. One night the whole team went out and got rather drunk anyway, that night me and my roommate went to sleep in one bed and woke up in the opposite. So I was wondering if anyone knows what could of happened
Drunken shenanigans? Have you asked them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi
I've recently returned from rugby tour in South Africa with school. One night the whole team went out and got rather drunk anyway, that night me and my roommate went to sleep in one bed and woke up in the opposite. So I was wondering if anyone knows what could of happened

dude. it's happened. you guys ****ed

Spoiler

Probably nothing. I often pass out on the same bed as someone drunk, then go to the toilet in the middle of the night and end up back in my own crib.

Either that or you kissed/did other stuff and they got embarrassed and switched beds so they could pretend it never happened.

Solution: ask them!
I swear you come from my hometown load of guys also just went to South Africa on a rugby tour there :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Most likely you two made love that night. Congratulations, you are gay.
Original post by emu_neutrino
I swear you come from my hometown load of guys also just went to South Africa on a rugby tour there :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loads of school went on tour there this year because the U18 International Series was there this year.
take a preggo test
That's nothing, I once woke up in someone else's room, having pissed in the guy's wardrobe.
Original post by will_jg
Loads of school went on tour there this year because the U18 International Series was there this year.

Thanks for enlightening me had no idea haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
You were obviously a victim of surprise buttsecks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending