How many hours of revision do you do a night to get an A* at A level?

Watch
pomma
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
How many hours of revision do you do a night to get an A*? I mean like approximately how many hours? And if you do more of what you need to finish by the end of the night than how long you revise for then what kind of different techniques do you use for revision and how much stuff do you do exactly?
Azarashi
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by pomma)
How many hours of revision do you do a night to get an A*? I mean like approximately how many hours? And if you do more of what you need to finish by the end of the night than how long you revise for then what kind of different techniques do you use for revision and how much stuff do you do exactly?
It is what you put in the hours, not the hours you put in

There is no exact amount of revision which will guarantee anybody an A*
brandonofcourse
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
"It is what you put in the hours, not the hours you put in"
Sage words man.
emu_neutrino
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Roughly in A2...not specifically evening but I had lessons 9am to 12.15pm so I worked in the school study room or library from 1.30pm to 5pm or sometimes 5.30pm then maybe another hour at home but not always. I got A*AA

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (637)
33.44%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (805)
42.26%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (377)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.51%

Watched Threads