The Student Room Group

Do you wear a condom on a ONS?

Or do you go bareback? How would you react if your ONS asked you to put a condom on? What's the norm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

I never wear a condom under any circumstances.
You dont want to get STD's do you?
Yes, unless you particularly want an STD or a child.
Reply 4
Original post by PusE
Or do you go bareback? How would you react if your ONS asked you to put a condom on? What's the norm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ONS + No condom = Welcome, Chlamydia!
You guys don't know them at all, and you're willing to bet they a) don't have STIs and possibly that b) they won't get pregnant?
Sheesh.
Reply 6
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
You'd have to be bonkers not to!
Reply 8
Original post by voiceofreason234
Lol, do you expect some kind of intelligent 'rebuttal' to a '15 year old virgin' comment?

It needs to be done in a certain way - for instance, the fairly common belief that you can just stick a few needles into the condom before sex, and that will make it break is bull****.

If you want I can show you up and prove you to be the liar you are if you like :smile: you've already undone yourself, I wonder if you can spot it?
Pretty dangerous not wearing a condom on a one night stand, you don't know the person's history plus there's the risk of pregnancy etc.
Reply 10
I've have two - once I did, once I didn't
Depends where she's from, how easy she was and how hot she is.
It might be worth it to think that if someone is willing to have a one night stand with you without protection then the chance is they've done that before.
I don't believe in one-night stands but if I had an ONS I would definitely use one.
Original post by Dee Leigh
I don't believe in one-night stands but if I had an ONS I would definitely use one.

Not you 'don't have one-night stands'. Unless you genuinely don't think one-night stands happen...
Reply 15
Original post by SmallTownGirl
Not you 'don't have one-night stands'. Unless you genuinely don't think one-night stands happen...

Exactly what I was thinking!! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lube is more important IMO.

Sometimes you have a condom on you, sometimes you don't. What does she look like? Does she look like she has an STD? Does she itch a lot?
Chlamydia is a STD? I've learnt something from this thread, I always thought it was a girl's name.
I prefer not to and so would not if she was on the pill or implant however i always carry and put on if requested. Testing deals with a potential STD.
I cant honestly say i have been big into one night stands. I have had first time bareback sex with a girl whom i have been friendly with for a few weeks and the time has been right for us to move on to a physical relationship. Is that any different from a ONS except that the sex takes place weeks or maybe months after meeting? In practical terms no..but nevertheless ive done it plenty of times and I guess we both agreed and we must have felt safe and comfortable with eachother. Anyway i have never suffered any negative consequences (been tested) and i have therefore been lucky or maybe i just picked the right girl or a bit of both.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending