The Student Room Group

IT University Course Help

Im completely torn between two courses: Games Technology and Ethical Hacking

Ive done some research and I'm still torn between the two..
Does anybody have any experience in either course or have some advice?

If it helps, I've always loved gaming, and have also been interested in how they work and the process of making them.
On the other hand, I've always loved the idea of being a hacker, working for big companies and breaking down computer systems.

So I have some passion for each, but again, I'm still stuck... help!
Hi IKJB

Hope you're good; whilst we don't have any courses that deal with hacking, our Computer Game Design course is very well regarded and is kept very current and on trend with developments in the industry.

We also offer an Immersive Technology course which focuses on things like growing areas like virtual reality and full simulation, which may be of interest.

Both courses also offer Integrated Masters options; meaning you can choose to do a four year route of the course (with full student loan funding throughout) and leave with a higher level degree, or if your circumstances change leave after three years with a standard degree.

You can find out more by calling our enquiries team on 01978 293439, or by emailing [email protected]. If you're aiming to start in 2016, we have an open day on October 10th which we'd be delighted to invite you to so you can come and see us for yourself.

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending