Winter series???

Watch this thread
rayrayronald
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
im not living in the EU so I'm taking the IAL ( I is for international) and i noticed that there is a winter series

there don't seem to be any discussion on the winter version of a levels
is this only available in the interaction version of a levels?
does unis accept this qualification?
are there any thing i should be aware of? (like deadlines)
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Tank Girl)
x
rayrayronald
Rep:
haha thanks
A84
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by rayrayronald)
im not living in the EU so I'm taking the IAL ( I is for international) and i noticed that there is a winter series

there don't seem to be any discussion on the winter version of a levels
is this only available in the interaction version of a levels?
does unis accept this qualification?
are there any thing i should be aware of? (like deadlines)
i am also resitting in Jan, did IAL also
there are a few IAL candidates here on TSR
yes unis prob do, cuz there is no difference in equivalence between IAL and GCE. IAL was only made due to time diff and cuz jan exams were scrapped for gce candidates.
i asked the british council when to submit forms for resits for jan etc (i am doing IAL privately now) and they say that normal and resit forms will be available most prob by mid-September. For now, only official final dates have been announced...
rayrayronald
Rep:
(Original post by A84)
i am also resitting in Jan, did IAL also
there are a few IAL candidates here on TSR
yes unis prob do, cuz there is no difference in equivalence between IAL and GCE. IAL was only made due to time diff and cuz jan exams were scrapped for gce candidates.
i asked the british council when to submit forms for resits for jan etc (i am doing IAL privately now) and they say that normal and resit forms will be available most prob by mid-September. For now, only official final dates have been announced...
didn't really make any contact with anyone or agents about IAL, learnt everything from google and a friend of mine
do you know if there are any IAL exams for secondary languages? (maybe Chinese?) or are they only for the original A levels? I'm a private candidate :P
A84
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
didn't really make any contact with anyone or agents about IAL, learnt everything from google and a friend of mine
do you know if there are any IAL exams for secondary languages? (maybe Chinese?) or are they only for the original A levels? I'm a private candidate :P
check here, yes it is available. http://qualifications.pearson.com/en...nese-2008.html
rayrayronald
Rep:
(Original post by A84)
check here, yes it is available. http://qualifications.pearson.com/en...nese-2008.html
but isn't this is for A levels (UKonly)?
http://qualifications.pearson.com/en...ed-levels.html
A84
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
but isn't this is for A levels (UKonly)?
http://qualifications.pearson.com/en...ed-levels.html
i have no idea. ask Edexcel using the support in the website
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
22.22%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (10)
12.35%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
4.94%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (13)
16.05%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20.99%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
23.46%

Watched Threads