The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele Hawthorns Hall Accommodation

Hi interested Undergraduates,

I am a current student at Keele with guaranteed accommodation. However, I will not be able to live on campus the coming academic year 2015/16. I have informed the Student Accommodation office and was told I need to find a replacement.

The total cost of the accommodation for the period of stay is £3,304.84.
The occupancy begins on 26/09/2015 and ends on 11/06/2016.

Therefore if any Keele student is interested in living on campus, you are welcome to contact me.

Hawthorns Hall is just under 15 minutes walk to the university. The environment is friendly and active with study and play areas for students. You also have easy access to transportation and the room is less than 3 minutes walk from the bus stop.

Let me know if you are interested!
Original post by Baje
Hi interested Undergraduates,

I am a current student at Keele with guaranteed accommodation. However, I will not be able to live on campus the coming academic year 2015/16. I have informed the Student Accommodation office and was told I need to find a replacement.

The total cost of the accommodation for the period of stay is £3,304.84.
The occupancy begins on 26/09/2015 and ends on 11/06/2016.

Therefore if any Keele student is interested in living on campus, you are welcome to contact me.

Hawthorns Hall is just under 15 minutes walk to the university. The environment is friendly and active with study and play areas for students. You also have easy access to transportation and the room is less than 3 minutes walk from the bus stop.

Let me know if you are interested!

What block do you have?
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Block D
Room 1
But you have the option of asking for transfer if you have issues.

Original post by Me123456789
What block do you have?
Original post by Baje
Block D
Room 1
But you have the option of asking for transfer if you have issues.

Is this on the girls floor or the boys floor? Because I'm sure the floors are separate
Reply 4
To be honest, I don't think they are separated, because I am certain I saw girls on my floor. However, if you are interested, I do believe Student Accommodation would be willing to transfer you.

Original post by Me123456789
Is this on the girls floor or the boys floor? Because I'm sure the floors are separate

Quick Reply