The Student Room Group

BEST universities to study Business and Management?

Hello! I just received my AS results, achieving AAAAB in English Language and Literature, History, Business Studies, Spanish and French respectively. I would like to study a degree of Business and Management in one of the best universities for business but I need advice as I am not from the UK and I am not very well-informed. I need to apply to 5 universities, and I have read that the University of Bath, St Andrews and LSE are amongst the best ones. What are your thoughts and opinions about those units? Are there any other better ones for business? Also, would you recommend studying in London this degree? Thank you.
Reply 1
I'd say Imperial College London is one of the very good universities too.
Warwick is another good one that i would definitely add to your list.
Just look for "UK University League Tables 2016", and you can very rarely go wrong. I'm guessing http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings?s=Business+%26+Management+Studies is where you got Bath, LSE and St Andrews from. Try recent previous years and tables from different newspapers and sites etc to confirm the accuracy as sometimes tables are biased towards certain factors. Make use of the course-specific tables too. Well done on your excellent AS results!
I'd say London Business School and Henley Business School (University of Reading).
Original post by AlessandraB
Hello! I just received my AS results, achieving AAAAB in English Language and Literature, History, Business Studies, Spanish and French respectively. I would like to study a degree of Business and Management in one of the best universities for business but I need advice as I am not from the UK and I am not very well-informed. I need to apply to 5 universities, and I have read that the University of Bath, St Andrews and LSE are amongst the best ones. What are your thoughts and opinions about those units? Are there any other better ones for business? Also, would you recommend studying in London this degree? Thank you.

Warwick Business School is very respected. And, Oxford has Economics & Management, if you are game to try.
University of Birmingham Business School is excellent and is rated one of the best in the country for graduate employment prospects. On top of that, the campus is beautiful and the Business School is a lovely building with excellent facilities.

Quick Reply

Latest