How To View Your "Post Ranking" Watch

This discussion is closed.
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yikes, I'm 15th, but I'm probably bound to lose 1 or 2 places, as there are a few people snapping at my heels.
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(this thread was sort of dead so I hope you don't mind me re-straying it from the original subject :P)

Originally posted by Egan1
Well we're all being deprivd of Have I Got News For You at the moment...don't know when the new series is supposed to be starting...I hope they ask Boris Johnson back on to host, him and his coconuts amused me greatly...
Yey! Just watched a repeat of that episode...I think it was doubtless one of the best/funniest of the series- well in my view anyway!
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im 4th at the mo, but i seem to be in a leuge of my own... id probably be higher - except certain people keep deleting my posts. which i am slightly annoyed by seen as i was here before said certain people.

however, i have the best repuation (i think, if im wrong tough, im still gonna think i have) coz im nearly famous!!

love Katy ***
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
im 4th at the mo, but i seem to be in a leuge of my own... id probably be higher - except certain people keep deleting my posts. which i am slightly annoyed by seen as i was here before said certain people.

however, i have the best repuation (i think, if im wrong tough, im still gonna think i have) coz im nearly famous!!

love Katy ***
On checking the join dates, theres only two moderator peeps you can be referring to:

Leekey
and Ollie

Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hey guys, how can you check on what position you are now in the new format? Last time, you went on members, clicked on top ten, then used the arrow. But there doesn't seem to be a button to show the top ten!
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Hey guys, how can you check on what position you are now in the new format? Last time, you went on members, clicked on top ten, then used the arrow. But there doesn't seem to be a button to show the top ten!
Ok, Click on members in the right hand corner then you should see the members list in ABC order, click on the posts tab and your done!
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Moonshine)
Ok, Click on members in the right hand corner then you should see the members list in ABC order, click on the posts tab and your done!
It is possible to create a button that performs this function ?

Or to set ordering by post number as default ? Surely thats easier, just a change of where the members button is linking to.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.16%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.25%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (90)
19.61%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (185)
40.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.58%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.1%