The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Warrington Campus - help!

Hi. I have just accepted an insurance offer from Uni of Chester, however my course is based at the Warrington Campus. Would really appreciate any advice, in terms of the actual campus, the nightlife, and most importantly the accommodation. Is there any specific accommodation that is known for being more 'loud' as opposed to a quieter place to live.
Original post by Beeper12
Hi. I have just accepted an insurance offer from Uni of Chester, however my course is based at the Warrington Campus. Would really appreciate any advice, in terms of the actual campus, the nightlife, and most importantly the accommodation. Is there any specific accommodation that is known for being more 'loud' as opposed to a quieter place to live.

Hi, the Warrington Campus has a great community feel, with lots of facilities on campus including a gym, library and access to 24 hour IT facilities. There is a bar and club on campus called Bar Twenty 10, they host great theme nights and have some great live music. You can follow them on social media, Twitter: @BarClubTwenty10, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bar.twentyten

The accommodation is also on campus so you won't have far to go to your lectures :smile: When you applied you will have been able to select your accommodation preferences and also state if you wanted a quiet hall. If you want any more information about accommodation at the Warrington Campus, our Accommodation team would be happy to help, email: [email protected].

Hope that helps :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of Chester
Hi, the Warrington Campus has a great community feel, with lots of facilities on campus including a gym, library and access to 24 hour IT facilities. There is a bar and club on campus called Bar Twenty 10, they host great theme nights and have some great live music. You can follow them on social media, Twitter: @BarClubTwenty10, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bar.twentyten

The accommodation is also on campus so you won't have far to go to your lectures :smile: When you applied you will have been able to select your accommodation preferences and also state if you wanted a quiet hall. If you want any more information about accommodation at the Warrington Campus, our Accommodation team would be happy to help, email: [email protected].

Hope that helps :smile:

Thank you - How do I go about applying for halls as I have not yet applied for any due to applying for halls at Liverpool John Moores (which was my firm choice, however I was unsuccessful) .
Original post by Beeper12
Thank you - How do I go about applying for halls as I have not yet applied for any due to applying for halls at Liverpool John Moores (which was my firm choice, however I was unsuccessful) .

You need to get in touch with the Warrington Accommodation Team, I would advise doing this as soon as you can. Email: [email protected]
When emailing the accommodation team please include your:
name
date of birth
telephone number

You should also rank your accommodation options from the following:
- self-catered standard
- self-catered en-suite
- semi-catered standard
- semi-catered en-suite

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending