The Student Room Group

Bad As Grades...PLS HELP

Hey everyone Sooo I got my As grades and they were really bad....I got a B in economics, E in biology, U in Maths and Chemistry. I don't know what happened and what to do now! I certainly did revise a lot...I think the problem was that I did not do enough past papers under time pressure and like the real exam...My school said that I could continue Bio and Eco and do the As over 2years for Maths... I'm not sure if it's even worth continuing because I do want to achieve Bs for my A levels...Is it even possible to improve from these grades? What should I do? I ideally wanted to dentistry but I guess I can't do that anymore...any advice? Should I continue doing a2 is it possible? Or should I repeat a year? Thank you!
Reply 1
I was is the same situation as you on results day and I am still going to continue with A2. I dont think I would want to repeat a year because Ive hear some people stories and how some of them got good grades and some didnt. I thought about it and I said to my self if I put in the hard work then Im sure I would do well. If im not right I think I would have around 13 exams. It rs really you have to decide but I just wanted to let you know what I did.
Reply 2
Original post by jenny01
I was is the same situation as you on results day and I am still going to continue with A2. I dont think I would want to repeat a year because Ive hear some people stories and how some of them got good grades and some didnt. I thought about it and I said to my self if I put in the hard work then Im sure I would do well. If im not right I think I would have around 13 exams. It rs really you have to decide but I just wanted to let you know what I did.

Thank you for replying! Which subjects did you do? The worry that I have is that my subjects are very hard ones such as Chem and Maths and those are even harder in a2...also lots of people said that ppl usually only improve my one grade in retakes which in my case would not really...but I do see your point I'm also partly thinking that I can do it and that it's only a year...i personally dont Know anyone that improved from an e to a b tbh
Reply 3
Im doing Maths, Accounting and Economics. Please dont say that. I really need to move from the E i got. It really annoying because I did work really hard and even my friends dont believe the grades.
Reply 4
Dont worry about Maths because I put in the hard work and I still came out with an E. I think C2 was the exam which pulled my grade down. If you try revising C1, C2 and S1 now then all you would have to do is past papers. Im just trying to calm my self down.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending