London House Share

Watch this thread
ruby_entwistle
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
two female first years looking for another 2/3 students (preferably first years too) to rent a house with near New Cross

looking for a furnished house at about £150 pppm, found a few but need house mates!

Ruby & Shannon x
Alex Berry
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ruby_entwistle)
two female first years looking for another 2/3 students (preferably first years too) to rent a house with near New Cross

looking for a furnished house at about £150 pppm, found a few but need house mates!

Ruby & Shannon x
I am new to Goldsmiths first year Music I play Bass. I have an offer of accommodation at Macmillan Student Village but rooms are small. I though about doing the same as you finding a place and letting out rooms. Ruby and Shannon if you think it might work then please drop me an email I am looking now.

Cheers,

Alex
LewisKp_
Rep:
Report 6 years ago

Ruby & Shannon x

Hi Ruby and Shannon, my name is Lewis, i'm 18 and I'm going to be studying Drama and Theatre Arts at goldsmiths in September and am looking somewhere to live. If you still are looking for people to rent a house with send me a message!
ruby_entwistle
Rep:
(Original post by Alex Berry)
I am new to Goldsmiths first year Music I play Bass. I have an offer of accommodation at Macmillan Student Village but rooms are small. I though about doing the same as you finding a place and letting out rooms. Ruby and Shannon if you think it might work then please drop me an email I am looking now.

Cheers,

Alex
I've pm'd you!
ruby_entwistle
Rep:
(Original post by LewisKp_)
Hi Ruby and Shannon, my name is Lewis, i'm 18 and I'm going to be studying Drama and Theatre Arts at goldsmiths in September and am looking somewhere to live. If you still are looking for people to rent a house with send me a message!
I've pm'd you!
LewisKp_
Rep:
Report 6 years ago

Ruby & Shannon x
My facebook is under Lewis Kirkpatrick if you want to discuss more!!!
ChiaraFa
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hi, I'm Chiara. I'm going to be studying History of Art at Goldsmiths and I'm looking for an accommodation near the uni. Are you still looking for people to share a house?
ruby_entwistle
Rep:
(Original post by ChiaraFa)
Hi, I'm Chiara. I'm going to be studying History of Art at Goldsmiths and I'm looking for an accommodation near the uni. Are you still looking for people to share a house?
want to add me on Facebook so we can talk about it? my name is Ruby Maylor x
ChiaraFa
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
want to add me on Facebook so we can talk about it? my name is Ruby Maylor x
Hi Ruby, I've just sent you a private message on The Student Room!
aimeesucksx
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hey,
I'm also studying Drama and Theatre Arts and looking for somewhere to live, are you guys still looking for flatmates?

let me know!
if needed to make it easier add me on facebook (pm)
Aimee
ruby_entwistle
Rep:
(Original post by aimeesucksx)
Hey,
I'm also studying Drama and Theatre Arts and looking for somewhere to live, are you guys still looking for flatmates?

let me know!
if needed to make it easier add me on facebook (pm)
Aimee
sorry we've both been offered uni accommodation now x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.58%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads