The Student Room Group

UMS Help

Hi,

I got my result last week for Edexcel Drama & Theatre Studies AS last week - my school wants all drama results appealed for Unit 2 (6DR02) and I'd like some help in working out how close I am to the next grade (in raw marks).

Overall I got a grade C, with 131 UMS.
Unit 1: 64 UMS (A)
Unit 2: 67 UMS (D)

Thank you!
Original post by ktb1006
Hi,

I got my result last week for Edexcel Drama & Theatre Studies AS last week - my school wants all drama results appealed for Unit 2 (6DR02) and I'd like some help in working out how close I am to the next grade (in raw marks).

Overall I got a grade C, with 131 UMS.
Unit 1: 64 UMS (A)
Unit 2: 67 UMS (D)

Thank you!

Hello :smile:
I, too, have tried to work out how close I was. It seems the only truly accurate way of working out your raw score is to email your exams officer and ask for a breakdown of your exam scores :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by emiloujess
Hello :smile:
I, too, have tried to work out how close I was. It seems the only truly accurate way of working out your raw score is to email your exams officer and ask for a breakdown of your exam scores :smile:

Every sum I do seems to give me a different calculation - and I promise my maths is good, I managed an A in that 😂 Thank you, I will do that! And I hope you're pleased with your exams :smile:
Original post by ktb1006
Every sum I do seems to give me a different calculation - and I promise my maths is good, I managed an A in that 😂 Thank you, I will do that! And I hope you're pleased with your exams :smile:

Maths AS is so hard, well done! :biggrin:
Yeah I'm fairly happy thanks, got my grades in completely the opposite way to what I thought but I got an A in something so very happy about that :biggrin:
Hi,

I noticed your UMS for Unit 2 was low. Out of interest, are you an Actor or Designer? Because at my school all the Designers were hammered in the exam and I wondered if this was perhaps a common trend.

Quick Reply

Latest