Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Whr all talkin abt the p3 exam (edexcel) but once u learn all of P3 how much more do u need 2 learn for p2? Cud we get it dun in the days between the two exams??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladoooo)
    Whr all talkin abt the p3 exam (edexcel) but once u learn all of P3 how much more do u need 2 learn for p2? Cud we get it dun in the days between the two exams??
    yup probably

ReputationRep:
    someone tell me why p3 is like 11 days before p2? it doesnt seem to have any logical sense to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jubba)
    someone tell me why p3 is like 11 days before p2? it doesnt seem to have any logical sense to it.
    It's taken with P1 because both exams are non-calculator. P2 allows one though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jubba)
    Why? You expect most people revise for P2 then revise P3 during that 11 days if it is logical? Well I believe some people do P1, P2 and something else as AS and then P3 + 2 others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    It's taken with P1 because both exams are non-calculator. P2 allows one though.
    Erm... they all let you have calculators... there are restrictions on graphical calculators, but they are not very useful if you already know your maths...

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.