The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Law Freshers 2015

I'll start studying llb law this September. Does anyone know what do I need to prepare? like the reading list? Thanks a lot! :smile:
I'm starting law too! I haven't seen a reading list mentioned anywhere though!
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
They sent out an email saying that it's not a must for you to read anything but they included a few suggestions if you really want to. The suggestions were any one of the these: Martin Loughlin, A Very Short Introduction to the British Constitution
•Jonathan Herring, Criminal Law: Great Debates
•Clive Stafford-Smith, Injustice
•Scott Turow, One L
•Jeremy Blachman, Anonymous Lawyer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Championt1
They sent out an email saying that it's not a must for you to read anything but they included a few suggestions if you really want to. The suggestions were any one of the these: Martin Loughlin, A Very Short Introduction to the British Constitution
•Scott Turow, One L

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's great thanks! I've read the Anonymous Lawyer before, it's good but maybe not very relevant!
Reply 4
Original post by Championt1
•Scott Turow, One L

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! Have any of you studying law received modules for September and a timetable?
Sorry to intrude, but what made you guys want to pick Birmingham to study law?
What were grades did you need to get to be accepted?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending