Vet science ps Watch

Squirrel246
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Any tips for someone looking to write a personal statement who's applying to Veterinary Science in September?
alleycat393
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
There's a lot of information in the vet med forum. Essentially you need to show that you've done the required work experience, explain why you want to study the subject and that you have a good understanding of what it's about and what working in the field is like.
Little Tail Chaser
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
🐑 Personal Statements
Personal Statement Guide - Excellent advice from one of our PS Helpers.
Writing a Personal Statement - Another helpful guide, with advice from an admissions tutor.
Personal Statement Builder - A simple tool from TSR to help get you started.
Personal Statement Library - A collection of personal statements from successful applicants.
Personal Statement FAQs - General advice about how to write your personal statement.
How To Write Your Personal Statement - General personal statement guide (not specific to vet med)
Personal Statement Review - Courtesy of Applying To Vet School, have a current vet student critique your work.
How to write a personal statement - A Guardian article addressing some common mistakes.
Personal Statement Advice - Some very basic information from Which? University.
So You Want to be a Vet? Worksheet - Printable document for you to draft some ideas.

Some links for ya.
Interrobang
  • TSR Support Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The medicine guide for PSs will be relevant (with adaptations of course!) for vet med
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (33)
11.07%
I used to but I don't now (10)
3.36%
No, but I want to start (111)
37.25%
No, I am unable to (64)
21.48%
No, I chose not to (80)
26.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise