Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Roller Coasters! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I loooove them, i love the thill, il ove everything. I just went on the collosus on monday. X in america looks terryfying - but I'd have ago. What are everyo1s scariest roller coasters!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amrou)
    I loooove them, i love the thill, il ove everything. I just went on the collosus on monday. X in america looks terryfying - but I'd have ago. What are everyo1s scariest roller coasters!
    Life.

i love them..but i cant go on them anymore for medical reasons..but hey that is just life for you acting like a rollercoater by not letting you go on them

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, I love rollercoasters. Probably the scariest at 1st was a backwards upside down rollercoaster.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Life.
    Lol good one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amrou)
    What are everyo1s scariest roller coasters!
    no rollercoasters are scary

their all just a piece of metal. Or rather, PEICES

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spring_Ryder)
    no rollercoasters are scary

their all just a piece of metal. Or rather, PEICES
    By that logic, big knives aren't scary, or shotguns.

ReputationRep:
    I went on one of those rocking boats at Gullivers World once, I was so scared they had to stop the ride for me.

I was so emberassed. I was so scared though I was about to jump off.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure I'd be sick if I went on a rollercoaster.

ReputationRep:
    i love rollercoaster bt nt the one that turns around and around like the cups in disney coz ill probably b sick then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spring_Ryder)
    their all just a piece of metal.
    Wooden roller coasters are more frightening. They seem 'unsafe' compared to steel ones. The experience varies according to the weather. They also have that authentic 'clickety-clack' sound. The Tonnerre de Zues in Parc Asterix in France is thrillingly awesome. It's the wood that does it for me.

ReputationRep:
    I am a total Roller Coaster addict! I am so into rollercoasters that I am a member of the ECC (European Coaster Club)

The scariest roller coaster i have ever been on (and i've been on a lot!) is the Wild mouse at Blackpool Pleasure beach. It isn't big, nor is it fast. It is just terrifying! It is old and wooden, the cars are tiny and they tip over when they go round the corners. You seriously think you will fall out, and there is just a wee seat belt holding you in! Seriously scary stuff!

Doesn't look very scary does it....looks can be VERY deceiving! Give me 400ft vertical drops any day! (ie, Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point)

Um, i went to Florida, Disney world when i was about 10 and i wen on two. One was this roller coaster where there were actually two on the same track but it was done so they didn't collide (obviously!) But you'd have your eyes closed then open them to see people heading right at you, then suddenly you'd dip as they rose etc - that was pretty scary.

The second one was an incredible hulk one and it went from 0-60mph in 2 seconds or something stupid like that and it scared the hell out of me! I just don't find them fun, they're scary, why is it so fun to be scared? Now, if we talk water slides then that's a whole different story!

ReputationRep:
    My favourite has to be Mr Freeze at Six Flags over Texas (http://www.sixflags.com/parks/overtexas/index.asp). It's an incredible ride- http://www.sixflags.com/parks/overte...es/freeze.html.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 6, 2004
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.