Need help choosing subjects for A-level!!

Watch
mayo.a-o
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
i'm in the process of choosing A level subjects and so far I've chosen Photography, Government & Politics, Appiled Business but I'm stuck between Geography and Psychology!!
I know they are very different subjects but i don't know which would be a better choice as i'm trying to choose subjects which I will be able to to do well and get good grades in
emiloujess
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by mayo.a-o)
i'm in the process of choosing A level subjects and so far I've chosen Photography, Government & Politics, Appiled Business but I'm stuck between Geography and Psychology!!
I know they are very different subjects but i don't know which would be a better choice as i'm trying to choose subjects which I will be able to to do well and get good grades in
I am biased here, but Psychology is awesome! It is hard but very rewarding and will be useful in whichever career you choose. Plus it is technically a Science and so is respected by universities
mayo.a-o
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
yeah i think i'm leaning more towards psychology because i did GCSE geography and hated it (but ended up with an A in it)
thanks so much for the help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university communicated any last minute changes?

Yes, and they were what I was expecting (3)
10.71%
Yes, and they were not what I was hoping for (10)
35.71%
Yes, and they don't change my view on attending uni (2)
7.14%
No, I haven't received any communication (13)
46.43%

Watched Threads