The Student Room Group

Need help choosing subjects for A-level!!

i'm in the process of choosing A level subjects and so far I've chosen Photography, Government & Politics, Appiled Business but I'm stuck between Geography and Psychology!!
I know they are very different subjects but i don't know which would be a better choice as i'm trying to choose subjects which I will be able to to do well and get good grades in
Original post by mayo.a-o
i'm in the process of choosing A level subjects and so far I've chosen Photography, Government & Politics, Appiled Business but I'm stuck between Geography and Psychology!!
I know they are very different subjects but i don't know which would be a better choice as i'm trying to choose subjects which I will be able to to do well and get good grades in

I am biased here, but Psychology is awesome! It is hard but very rewarding and will be useful in whichever career you choose. Plus it is technically a Science and so is respected by universities :smile:
Reply 2
yeah i think i'm leaning more towards psychology because i did GCSE geography and hated it (but ended up with an A in it)
thanks so much for the help!

Quick Reply

Latest