This discussion is closed.
KandyKane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by shushimeng)
Yeah i do but i feel so bad when i turn them down so harsh
I´m sure they´ll understand if you tell them that you don´t have the time to go out with all of them all the time.
zizero
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kriztinae)
that is sick!
Why?
kriztinae
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it was me, but now i feel i need him (what make me feel even worse it he got a new girl).
keep telling urself ur better that way!
nd trust me u broke up with im for a reason. stick to it
kriztinae
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by zizero)
Why?
i didnt think anyone here really wanted to know that!
Little Willow
Report 14 years ago
keep telling urself ur better that way!
nd trust me u broke up with im for a reason. stick to it
yep, you wudnt have broken up wit him for no reason-remember this and keep strong!
xx
zizero
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i didnt think anyone here really wanted to know that!
No, seriously, I can't see what's wrong with it. It's healthy and it DOES make you feel better.
Shushi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by KandyKane)
I´m sure they´ll understand if you tell them that you don´t have the time to go out with all of them all the time.
yeah but thank u anyway KandyK
Shushi
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Little Willow)
yep, you wudnt have broken up wit him for no reason-remember this and keep strong!
xx
i always been a strong person but not infront of this
Little Willow
Report 14 years ago
well, if he truly has made a mistake with u breaking up it'll be ok, things will sort theirselves out.
xx
KandyKane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah but thank u anyway KandyK
Welcome.
Spring_Ryder
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think all the world juss needs to laff at itself.
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Lucky to most of you on having a girl/boy friend, best friend to talk too.
Ive bin depressed for 3 years, some days I just feel really down, lack confidence and then some days I get really hyper and would do anything. I think my mates are sick of me, I do want to speak to them, but when I do they just say youll get over it, or just say we cant help you.
I cannot talk to them, family or anyone.
Talking is the best method, so thats why I chat to those who are on the internet who feel like I do. It helps.
And If anyone needs to talk about anything, talk to me.

It really bugs me, cos I know that my parents hate my guts sometimes, my mates are bored of me, ive tried so hard in my education and still got rejected from the University I really wanted to go to. Sometimes I just feel different, like Im crazy or summit, and I feel ugly and want to wear a mask and hide from the world. But right now, I just feel stressed cos of exams. For some stupid reason I hate summer, wheres the winter days gone, im missing them. Anyway sorry for blabbering on.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
And another pointer, If you are going to self harm, do not slit your wrists. Because when you look back at the forever staying scars, all the bad memories come flooding back. Believe me, I hate wearing short sleeved tops now.
tammypotato
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Monkey_Maiden)
what are some decent tips to fight really depressing moods, seriously i'm so depressed at the moment, everything in my life has screwed up and im just
im feeling like that right now actually ive been feeling like that for 3yrs n i never found anyfin that makes me feel better, i fink u saw some1 to who u could tlk to , it would make u feel better!
Little Willow
Report 14 years ago
True about the self harm-my best mate mark's arms are sliced up so bad now, he's so self concious of them its heartbreaking.
And things will get better for you I hope-it cant rain all the time.
xx
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
Lucky to most of you on having a girl/boy friend, best friend to talk too.
Ive bin depressed for 3 years, some days I just feel really down, lack confidence and then some days I get really hyper and would do anything. I think my mates are sick of me, I do want to speak to them, but when I do they just say youll get over it, or just say we cant help you.
I cannot talk to them, family or anyone.
Talking is the best method, so thats why I chat to those who are on the internet who feel like I do. It helps.
And If anyone needs to talk about anything, talk to me.

It really bugs me, cos I know that my parents hate my guts sometimes, my mates are bored of me, ive tried so hard in my education and still got rejected from the University I really wanted to go to. Sometimes I just feel different, like Im crazy or summit, and I feel ugly and want to wear a mask and hide from the world. But right now, I just feel stressed cos of exams. For some stupid reason I hate summer, wheres the winter days gone, im missing them. Anyway sorry for blabbering on.
Hi - that doesnt sound too good. Your friends should sick by you. I know what your saying about the summer too. Bring back those winter days.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Little Willow)
True about the self harm-my best mate mark's arms are sliced up so bad now, he's so self concious of them its heartbreaking.
And things will get better for you I hope-it cant rain all the time.
xx

I hope too, thank you.
Little Willow
Report 14 years ago
seriously-end of last school year, I had the worst "friends", etc and no I have lovely friends, a lovely boyfriend and a happier homelife. Have faith.
xx
Monkey_Maiden
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
What happened with the fella then? Did you go round to his the other night? Hope you're ok.
Amb1

Hiya well i went out last night to a party and whenever i go to a party i end up phoning somone declaring my love for them! anyway everyone was drunk (me being the first) and i phoned the guy and asked to meet him. he turned up drunk so we just lay on this field talkin bout his g/f and how he wants to be with me and doesnt love her. we kissed (quite a bit) but i put my foot down for anything else. and now today on msn he is blanking me? what happened? :confused:
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Monkey_Maiden)
Hiya well i went out last night to a party and whenever i go to a party i end up phoning somone declaring my love for them! anyway everyone was drunk (me being the first) and i phoned the guy and asked to meet him. he turned up drunk so we just lay on this field talkin bout his g/f and how he wants to be with me and doesnt love her. we kissed (quite a bit) but i put my foot down for anything else. and now today on msn he is blanking me? what happened? :confused:

Most guys are like that, all they want is sex. No wonder he is ignoring you hun, hes not worth it.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.57%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (227)
40.75%
Nope, not that interesting (221)
39.68%

Watched Threads