Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

slowly going to fail watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    Anyone who can help me on AQA AVCE Business Studies Unit 2 Exam?
    I really am finding it difficult to revise for and need help.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lookingforhelp!)
    Hello
    Anyone who can help me on AQA AVCE Business Studies Unit 2 Exam?
    I really am finding it difficult to revise for and need help.
    Thanks
    i know absolutely nothing about business studies, but i can try and help where your revision is concerned.. first of all - get off the internet! sitting on here reading how much other people are revising is not a good way to become positive about what you can achieve.. if you have good class notes, then re-write your notes in shorter form, and then writethem out again on flash cards and test yourself.. case studies if there are any, and theories in particular.. writing takes a while, but is the most effective way of getting it to stay in your head, because you have to read, remember and re-write, so you use different parts of the brain, rather than just reading your notes, which never works.. sit down, really focus for 3/4 hour, then have a 1/4 hour break, then do another 3/4 hour.. then at the end of the day, test yourself on a few things.. see what you can jot down from memory.. if you dont have good class notes, then get out your syllabus and copy relevant notes from your text book.. this is your responsibility and im sure you have a good idea of what youll be needing.. then do the same with the writing out notes.. keep going.. praise yourself for every 3/4 hour you concentrate for.. write down how many hours you do at the end of the day and keep positive. you can do it! really you can.. just start from the beginning of the module and divide it up into sections and set yourself targets..

i really hope you find a revision technique which works for you.. sorry i dont know anything about specifics of the subject, but if you dont understand anything now..then either post specific questions on here, or focus your revision on other parts. good luck!

-=xXx=-

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.