The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes Shared House

Scroll to see replies

Hi Kieran,
I'm really interested in your house but I can't find you on facebook. I'm about to start studying art foundation and have no accommodation so it would be perfect . My name's Will Papworth and you should be able to find me on Facebook (my profile picture is of two people standing on a rock with a big blue sky), would appreciate if you could let me know asap.
cheers :smile:
will
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Hi I am in the same position I got into Oxford Brookes to do City and Regional Planning via clearing I am also looking to share a house
Reply 42
I've put looking for a shared house on hold because I've applied for halls at Slade Park but don't know if I've got a room yet or not :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
i'll be studing art foundation at brookes on the 7th and really need a place asap, i'd really like to join a house share if that's what people are planning here?
Looks like I'm also in the same situation as most of you guys. If anyone has room for one more in a shared house please let me know!
Hello, I'm in need of a place in a shared house! I'm starting my course in Occupational Therapy this Sept, so closer to the Marston Road Campus (Jack Straws Lane) would be good, although anywhere around city would probably be okay. :smile: Hope to hear from somebody!!

Charles
Original post by Charlie Norton
Hi I am in the same position I got into Oxford Brookes to do City and Regional Planning via clearing I am also looking to share a house

Hey Charlie, I'm looking for a place too. If you need someone to help form a group let me know :smile:

Charles
I'm looking to be part of a group of 3 or 4 people too. I'm going to enquire about a few places! Charles
Reply 48
Also looking to be part of a group for a house! Studying art history in september (:
Hi Dec, gonna look around online tomorrow and try and gather some people. I'll be doing Occupational Therapy

Cheers!
Reply 50
If anyone has found anything hmu because I desperately need a room 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by molzzz17
Hi Guys,

I recently got into Oxford Brookes through clearing and this means the chances of getting into halls are very slim. Therefore I am looking for people in the same situation as me and are looking for shared houses at roughly £100 per week. If anybody is interested I have a managed to find a few properties that are definitely within that budget but are subject to getting the right amount of people we need to fill the houses.

Let me know if any of you are interested!
:smile:

Hello,

I have been looking for a room in a shared house too as I applied to Oxford Brookes last week. Can you let me know of anything you have available?
Reply 52
[QUOTE="ameliex;58896505"]
Original post by WGoose123
HI,
I'm in the same position, studying at Human Biology at Headington but was given Spencer Churchill, 5 miles away. I'm keen to share a house close to campus.
Are you starting to look for a place?[/QUOTE
Yeah I'm currently in a group with 3 other girls looking for a shared house but a lot of them are going because there is so many people looking as well

Hello,
I'm looking for a shared house too. I'm not with a group of people as I literally don't know anyone going to Brookes. I will be studying Environmental Science at Brookes. My name is Maria. Please let me know if you and your friends need someone else to share the house with since I haven't found anything yet.
Thanks
Reply 53
i too urgently need a room at or near headington, can i join with someone here ????
i got in oxford brooks for automotive engineering
Reply 54

i was looking at the same link, do u have a group yet ??
i too need a room urgently
Reply 55
Original post by ktlishman
Me and a friend have found a really nice four bedroom house for £110 per person per week, it's a 15 minute walk from the Headington campus and is opposite to a little park and field. I'm a boy studying Architecture and she's starting an Art foundation year. Ideally we're looking for another boy and another girl to join us. :smile:
If you're interested, add me on Facebook "Kieran Lishman" and I can send you the details

i did message you on facebook. need a room urgently, if u still dint find any one yet i can join with you :smile:
Reply 56
If anyone needs a group, message me on facebook "Nathan Southerton" - looking for three more people
Reply 57
Original post by NS1439
If anyone needs a group, message me on facebook "Nathan Southerton" - looking for three more people

what is ur profile picture ???
Reply 58
Hey guys if anyone is interested in a shared house, 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room and garden, 289 Cowley road, Oxford 15 min walk from Headington Campus there is one last bedroom that needs filling please email Sofia [email protected] for more details and on how to sign with the housing agency. Time is not on their side so please hurry up >>>>>FIRST COME FIRST SERVE<<<<<
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 59
Original post by nomaddd
Hey guys if anyone is interested in a shared house, 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room and garden, 289 Cowley road, Oxford 15 min walk from Headington Campus there is one last bedroom that needs filling please email Sofia [email protected] for more details and on how to sign with the housing agency. Time is not on their side so please hurry up >>>>>FIRST COME FIRST SERVE<<<<<

not sure if the house is girls only or mixed, i urgently need a room, am coming from Dubai, UAE
i have sent an email, waiting for the reply
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending