I can't stand my damn brother Watch

This discussion is closed.
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i don't think my 2 year younger bro sees it that way though...
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I am the youngest of three...my brother is 5/6 years older- just started uni and my sister is 2 years older but got moved ahead when she was in primary so is now in college...anyway...we all get a long pretty well- there;s the occational sibling row but I think now we're older things are alot more rational.
I dunno if I used to get away with things alot more when I was younger? I guess I wouldn;t really see it that way :P
Everyone else might not be the same...but I've always looked up to them- possibly just because their older...but especially when your small you see them and their friends as the 'cool' older people and I know I used to really annoy my sister by hanging around at sleepovers and stuff...

It might just be that your younger brothers are seeking attention etc but I'm sure your relationships will improve as you both get older and they get more mature...they'll soon be bowing to your wisdom and knowledge :P
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I get on with my brother.
byb3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I get on with my other brother, who is only 2 years younger than me.
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Things may well improve between you after he gets through puberty! :P
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Originally posted by byb3
I get on with my other brother, who is only 2 years younger than me.
See anything wrong with this?
cricket
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I have an older sister and she is seriously getting on my nerves. She acts like she's annoyed by me in public, but when we are alone, we can get along fine. Like today, she just started yelling at me for pretty much no reason when I was around her friends. Then she was being rude, and yelling at me when I was with one of my friends. Then when we got home, she started yelling at me and complaining about me to my mom when I didn't even do anything. But as soon as we were alone (I mean directly after. I'm talking like five minutes later), she started trying to make pleasent conversation with me. I'm tired of the mixed messages. It's either she wants me aroound her, or she doesn't. Why does she have to act like I'm such a pain when ever we are around people but doesn't seem to mind me when we aren't?
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I have a younger sister, can be alright, but more often than not is a pain in the a***.

Phil
Unregistered1
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Oh yeah, speaking of this, what do you call it when some person is really nice to you, say maybe a friend when alone, but in front of his/her friends or other people, that person becomes nasty to you, noticeably, like being sarcastic or ridiculing you.

I'm sure many people have had such experiences before.
byb3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
they could fancy u, get in there unregistered you stud muffin
Koloth
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Originally posted by Unregistered1
Oh yeah, speaking of this, what do you call it when some person is really nice to you, say maybe a friend when alone, but in front of his/her friends or other people, that person becomes nasty to you, noticeably, like being sarcastic or ridiculing you.

I'm sure many people have had such experiences before.
As byb3 they may fancy you. Otherwise they could be trying to impress their peers.
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'd agree with that.

Phil
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Hoho, I think it's more likely the latter.
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You could always ask them straight out.

Phil
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (101)
19.65%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (210)
40.86%
Nope, not that interesting (203)
39.49%

Watched Threads