Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Willow)
    nah he doesnt wear necklaces or anything fancy, but then neither do I apart from the necklace he got me out of the goodness of his heart ages ago
    xx
    its good to have some things that are fancy.
    ps: shall i wear a top hat to the prom,with my suit?

ReputationRep:
    On a night out, I throw on a bit of Hugo Boss (its the siver case)

F.A.O the lads-

(most girls get moist if they smell this stuff on you)

ReputationRep:
    I wear jean paul gaultier 'le male' eau de toilette, i dont wear aftershave, it smells really nice and comes in a really cool torso bottle in a tin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Essex_Lad)
    he sounds cheep. im always butin my stacy stuf.
    I know the value of independance and I'd feel like a meek little girly girl if all I did was let my bf pay for everything
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    dont wear a top hat unless you want to make a statement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    lol top hats are cool, but only if your wearing it with a piss take attitude!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    A top hat is meant to be worn with a morning suit. You don't wear morning suits to proms - you wear a dinner suit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    A top hat is meant to be worn with a morning suit. You don't wear morning suits to proms - you wear a dinner suit.
    That is very true, though some people wear some very strange things to proms

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    i dont really wanna make a statement, i would wear a white suit if i wanted to do that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    so what hat is worn with a dinner suit? if none, i'll have to get my hair looking nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    i dont really wanna make a statement, i would wear a white suit if i wanted to do that!
    a guy at our pro did that, with a black shirt, white tie and white trilby

ReputationRep:
    someone in yr 13 this yr wore a patterned pimp suit with top hat........
    xx

ReputationRep:
    lol top hats are cool, but only if your wearing it with a piss take attitude!
    xx
    what like walkin in and everything stops then get a coin out my pocket and throw it from 100 yards away into a jukebox, then do the moonwalk?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    so what hat is worn with a dinner suit? if none, i'll have to get my hair looking nice
    none, men dont wear hats inside

ReputationRep:
    Boss, by Hugo Boss is pretty good.

Normally I wear Lynx Pulse, smells nice, and gets the job done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    what like walkin in and everything stops then get a coin out my pocket and throw it from 100 yards away into a jukebox, then do the moonwalk?
    lol! well, just dont take urself too seriously in it is all im saying!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    I wear Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani. It is the best scent available. Used to wear Lacoste, but got bored of it. Can't beat a bit of Armani!!

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, "Le Male" is the most overrated smell for men there is, and its terrible. Allure by Channel, more expensive but so much nicer, classy and sophisticated. And blokes, if u get the time go into The Body Shop, and try Kistna or Arber the male eau de toilettes, they smell goood.

ReputationRep:
    In school i used to use whatever anybody had handy, now i stick to Eporio Armani, Aqua di Gio(spelling?), POLO and Clinique Happy. Thats for going out. For work, Lynx does the job.....although its called AXE over here?!?! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    one adidas body deodarant thingy smells really nice mmmmm
    xx
    Definitely agree with that!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 7, 2004
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.