Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently using Versace Blue Jeans. Pretty cool.

Most of the so called designer stuff that townies wear is usually knocked off anyway... real Burberry stuff etc is f-in expensive.

At least the townies haven't got round to Ralph Lauren yet...

ReputationRep:
    Contradiction for Men by Calvin Klein for nights out -deep, slightly too heavy for daytime for sooooo sweet.

Hugo by hugo boss - by regualr all day every day scent - nice, light, airy good for all day!

ReputationRep:
    Old Spice is horrible, lol. I like Dolce&Gabbana on men ... I think it's called "Blue" or something, the one that my boyfriend wears.

ReputationRep:
    I use Cerruti 1881.

ReputationRep:
    Blue By ralph lauren,
    Boss by hugo boss (the yellow one)
    and the new armani one in the black tube, i dont know its names

i find spray on deodrants like lynx disgusting, the smell is strong and disgusting i prefer roll ons which are only slightly scented that match with your aftershave

ReputationRep:
    omg armani night is like heaven.......its beautiful....any guy wearing that makes me go weak at the knees

ReputationRep:
    oo..and davidoff cool waters..love that too

ReputationRep:
    whatever next!!

ReputationRep:
    my bf wears davidoff cool water and i wear the womens one ( how sad r we)
    i love them both!

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.