The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

What do students at Medway do for freshers week?

When I've been looking at freshers week for Kent I've only really been seeing events for Canterbury, is there gonna be anything going on at Medway?
Reply 1
From what I've heard, Medway has a lot less going on than Canterbury, but still has stuff going on! Apparently a lot of people will be throwing flat parties and stuff like that too. Apparently because Medway is so much smaller it's a lot more close knit. That being said, you can still go up to Canterbury for their events!

(I'm going there in September and am only talking from what I've heard, so if anyone knows any better, feel free to correct me)
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by daveperry
From what I've heard, Medway has a lot less going on than Canterbury, but still has stuff going on! Apparently a lot of people will be throwing flat parties and stuff like that too. Apparently because Medway is so much smaller it's a lot more close knit. That being said, you can still go up to Canterbury for their events!

(I'm going there in September and am only talking from what I've heard, so if anyone knows any better, feel free to correct me)

I totally forgot about flat parties! ,yeah I'm going Medway in September too mate, where are you studying Medway or Canterbury?
#TeamMedway up in this ***** :party2:
Reply 4
Original post by PinkRhinos
#TeamMedway up in this ***** :party2:

You going Medway too?
Original post by Keddy28
You going Medway too?

:yy::yy::yy:
Team Medway represent
Guys when are you "moving in" and do you use liberty-living as well (liberty qays) ? My course starts on sept 28
I don't have accommodation yet as I'm a clearing student, they just told me they'll e-mail me if they have something
Reply 8
Original post by PinkRhinos
Guys when are you "moving in" and do you use liberty-living as well (liberty qays) ? My course starts on sept 28
I don't have accommodation yet as I'm a clearing student, they just told me they'll e-mail me if they have something

My course starts on the 28th of September too, well I've paid the deposit now so they said to call them to select a moving in date from the 18th-20th

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending