The Student Room Group

Maths for A Levels?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by NoahMal
Hello Katy! I am in gcse too, I'm taking maths, further maths, physics and ict for alevel. Over the summer have completed c1 (first half of a level) with no help from teacher just hegarty maths and it's been easy there's not much to worry about as maths is supposed to be the hardest subject just make sure to always get your homwork done. As I have read make sure to start revising from day 1 as it will help later down the line. :smile: hope that helps

Those are some impressive A Level subjects! Thank you for the advice, I'll keep it in mind :h: Good luck with your A Levels! :smile:
Can i just say I returned to education to do my A-levels in Maths and Physics. I found Mechanics soooo difficult to begin with, in fact impossible. But i stuck at it and ended up with 85/100 ums in the end! If I can do it you definitely can.

I think the most important thing with maths is be persistent and not get discouraged. If i really hit the wall I come on here and ask for help and 100% someone will reply and assist.

Quick Reply

Latest