kellielfoster
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
My university isn't accepting my provisional results as 'proof' of my grades, they want my 'concrete grades' eg. certificates. but I wont receive them for another 3 months. do you know why my provisional grades aren't acceptable (bearing in mind I have enough grades to get onto my course/into the uni) ?
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by kellielfoster)
My university isn't accepting my provisional results as 'proof' of my grades, they want my 'concrete grades' eg. certificates. but I wont receive them for another 3 months. do you know why my provisional grades aren't acceptable (bearing in mind I have enough grades to get onto my course/into the uni) ?
You need to call them and ask what they really want. Universities know that certificates are not received until after the remark period is over ant this applies to everyone. There must have been some crossed wires at some point. Otherwise no one who has just got their A level results would be able to go to university.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (408)
56.12%
I don't have everything I need (319)
43.88%

Watched Threads