Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ive got physics elec and thermal, and topic medical physics, can i revise the whole module in 3dayz, coz ive got exams this week also which i have to revise 4, has ne 1 got n e tips

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kam130)
    ive got physics elec and thermal, and topic medical physics, can i revise the whole module in 3dayz, coz ive got exams this week also which i have to revise 4, has ne 1 got n e tips
    YOU CAN DO IT!

ReputationRep:
    yes its possible.. anything is possible in 3 days.. imagine, you get up and start working at 8am.. potentially thats

8-10.30 (with break in middle)
    11.30-1.45 (with break in middle)
    2.45 - 5 (with break in middle)
    7 - 9

thats 8 hours a day... you can do a hell of a lot in one hour if you focus, work properly, and discipline yourself to concentrate properly, and then relaax in the breaks.. ive got into this kind of routine and manage about 7 hours a day without any real discomfort.

any specific questions?

ReputationRep:
    The only tips I can give you is to make a good story to give to your head of 6th form on why he should let you retake the year.

Hope it helps.

ReputationRep:
    to be honest u dont have a choice... just put yr head down and revise

good luck!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.