Is it appropriate to not wear underwear in the uni dorms? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have to think about other people but I have to think about myself too. At home I don't wear underwear with what I wear to bed and I don't want to do so at uni. That said, I don't want to cause a fuss because my bulge is visible. I'd rather go commando but what do you all think?
angelcake123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Lolwutt

Posted from TSR Mobile
Celebi899
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just wear something lol, you seriously can't expect people to put up with you running round naked all the time 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Celebi899)
Just wear something lol, you seriously can't expect people to put up with you running round naked all the time 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who said I'm running around naked?
Man.bear.pig
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have to think about other people but I have to think about myself too. At home I don't wear underwear with what I wear to bed and I don't want to do so at uni. That said, I don't want to cause a fuss because my bulge is visible. I'd rather go commando but what do you all think?
i almost got turned on and then I saw the bulge part.
i personally think it's disgusting. cover yaself up bruh.
but if you were a female i'd say free it.
FatherTime
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is it normal to not wear underwear?
Man.bear.pig
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Who said I'm running around naked?
dat horrible image, doe.

Anonymous #1
(Original post by FatherTime)
Is it normal to not wear underwear?
I don't mean to sound rude but, I don't care about what's normal, I just do what I feel is most comfortable for me. However, since it may be inappropriate to some I wanted opinions before I go to uni.
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Maybe ask your flatmates what they think. If there's at least 1 girl, then don't do it. Do it when you've locked your door, if you really want.
Muttley79
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
OP - no-one call them 'dorms' and who wears underwear under their PJs or nightwear?
cole-slaw
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I lived in mixed halls. everyone just walked around in their underwear the whole time. No-one gave a ****.
Lord Kitchener
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't mean to sound rude but, I don't care about what's normal, I just do what I feel is most comfortable for me. However, since it may be inappropriate to some I wanted opinions before I go to uni.
Possibly wait until you get to know them and are comfortable, I mean they will probably freak out if they are getting breakfast and just see you with your todger out.
FatherTime
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No offence caused. Anyway as an answer to your question, you should probably wear underwear, but if you can get without wearing them, i.e. won't show a bulge why not. Or you can just flaunt it, if you don't care, but people may talk. I imagine it'd be weird hanging out with your flat mates with a visible bulge.

Anyway, I asked cos I noticed a lot of other guys who don't wear underwear especially at the gym. I just wondered if I was in the minority.
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I slept naked.
Roving Fish
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Muttley79)
OP - no-one call them 'dorms' and who wears underwear under their PJs or nightwear?
I did last night because I couldn't be arsed to take them off (was wearing joggers all day).

@OP - Nobody's going to care unless you're outside of your room. That said, if you are sharing a room then they might care.

Personally, I generally sleep naked anyway. :lol:
Mimsycrafts
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Leave it the first few weeks while you get to know your flatmates. Only you will be ableto tell if it will make your flatmates uncomfortable
banterboy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
"dorm room" wtf is this harry potter...?
jonathanemptage
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
in your own room you can do whatever you want but when you go to the kitchen or bath room if your not en suite at least put on a dressing gown.
HygieneTherapy15
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Do whatever you want in your room but pls wear clothes in the kitchen and living areas

Posted from TSR Mobile
ETRC
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Muttley79)
who wears underwear under their PJs or nightwear?
me

and a lot of other boys
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?