The Student Room Group

Is it appropriate to not wear underwear in the uni dorms?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Lord Kitchener
Possibly wait until you get to know them and are comfortable, I mean they will probably freak out if they are getting breakfast and just see you with your todger out.

what about when you have to walk across the halls to go shower in the morning?
do you wear a towel around yourself
in the privacy of your own room yeah hell you flatmates are cool with it your own corridor over that NO
ummmmm........???:s-smilie:

I'd say wear underwear, but it will make a difference whether or not you are sharing a room. If you are, for the sake of the other person, wear underwear! If you're not sharing a room, on the other hand, do what you want.

If you decide not to wear underwear, consider how you'd feel about having to evacuate like that in case of a fire alarm etc.
Original post by Muttley79
OP - no-one call them 'dorms' and who wears underwear under their PJs or nightwear?

I tend to PJs are fairly loose down there, it tends to be worse as it gets all sweaty laying against my thighs during the night. I like the support of my underwear and then the comfort of my PJs.
Original post by ETRC
what about when you have to walk across the halls to go shower in the morning?
do you wear a towel around yourself

Yeah of course, it's a hall not a nudist beach.
It's good that your comfortable in your own skin, but really, never in my piff have I heard of someone not knowing a big boundary like that 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Unis in the UK don't have "dorms", they have halls.
A guy in the flat below mine would sometimes visit us in nothing but his boxers. Nobody liked it. Don't do it. Strut around naked in your room all you like. Just don't come out like that or half naked
I wondered if the OP was a troll. Then I realised that you could not make this thread up.
I doubt he'll be replying to the thread unless from a dupe as it's been moved into the unis section which has no anon function. :lol:
You may have to mention that you like to e naked to your hall mates so you can gage there reaction and then take it from there I had a ate who had a girlfriend and one of the girls in her flat used to wakaround topless so it does happen
Original post by banterboy
"dorm room" wtf is this harry potter...?

literal lol
they say common room not dorm room. and so what do you call it? :rofl:
Original post by Novascope
A guy in the flat below mine would sometimes visit us in nothing but his boxers. Nobody liked it. Don't do it. Strut around naked in your room all you like. Just don't come out like that or half naked

you're not as much of a raging perv as I thought.
Original post by Man.bear.pig
literal lol
they say common room not dorm room. and so what do you call it? :rofl:

dorm room = dormitories.

um, a bedroom.

And honestly, only a female writer could think the harry potter dormitories are a good idea. Imagine ten teenage boys with their bed curtains closed all trying to masturbate as quietly as possible.
Original post by banterboy
dorm room = dormitories.

um, a bedroom.

And honestly, only a female writer could think the harry potter dormitories are a good idea. Imagine ten teenage boys with their bed curtains closed all trying to masturbate as quietly as possible.

i was thinking about that. but it's meant to be for kids so :colonhash: that thought would 9/10 never pop up.
Reply 35
Put on some clothes , it is not going to kill you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending