Nadnight258
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
My curren job really isnt right for me, it causes me to feel anxious and panicky and jas a negative impact on other areas of my life. Im looking for a different job but don't know what sort of thing to go for. Currently im working as a sales assistant in a shop in a huge shopping centre and as a very introverted person, I dont handle being around so many people so well. Im good with people but on a smaller, more intimate scale. What other jobs could an 18yr old college student do? Ideally not sales. Any ideas?
Kutie Karen
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Nadnight258)
My curren job really isnt right for me, it causes me to feel anxious and panicky and jas a negative impact on other areas of my life. Im looking for a different job but don't know what sort of thing to go for. Currently im working as a sales assistant in a shop in a huge shopping centre and as a very introverted person, I dont handle being around so many people so well. Im good with people but on a smaller, more intimate scale. What other jobs could an 18yr old college student do? Ideally not sales. Any ideas?

It depends what kind of things interest you. You could apply for an office job, Call centres are always looking for staff and you could work part time and would not need to deal with people face to face. It would be one call at at time. Really need more of an idea what motivates you to get a better idea of what might be good for you.
ohkazuya
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Are you good with computers and things like that? You could do stuff like web design, from indoors!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (95)
26.91%
England (117)
33.14%
Belgium (28)
7.93%
Germany (40)
11.33%
Spain (8)
2.27%