TooMuchJuice
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I applied to one 6th form (the school i currently go to) but i didn't get accepted. I have no idea what to do, i have sent emails to two 6th forms to ask if they accept late submissions. i have also emailed and voice mailed my school asking if they could help me in anyway to get into their 6th form. no reply yet. Its really hard to find any 6th forms still accepting applicants and a lot of 6th forms require interviews before hand.I dont know what to do.

i got A in ict

B in maths, english lit and additional science

and c in just about everything else
Black Rose
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TooMuchJuice)
I applied to one 6th form (the school i currently go to) but i didn't get accepted. I have no idea what to do, i have sent emails to two 6th forms to ask if they accept late submissions. i have also emailed and voice mailed my school asking if they could help me in anyway to get into their 6th form. no reply yet. Its really hard to find any 6th forms still accepting applicants and a lot of 6th forms require interviews before hand.I dont know what to do.

i got A in ict

Have you got heard from any of them yet?

I would've gone there, because they may have been open for students enrolling. They mayhave taken new applicants, I know my sixth form did something like that today. Though, they might be open later so worth checking and calling.

Good Luck!
ohkazuya
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Try Newvic. They accept applications last minute, I think. And they're a very good college.
jonnypdot
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TooMuchJuice)

i got A in ict

i got into a sixth form about 5 days after results day 2 years ago just be patient and wait for the sixth form to reply to, btw i didnt even need to show them my personal statement or even do an interview and alot of sixth forms at the time were accepting students
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (9)
12.86%
I need help researching courses (5)
7.14%
I need help with filling out the application form (4)
5.71%
I need help with my personal statement (29)
41.43%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (18)
25.71%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.86%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
4.29%

Watched Threads