amyxwillis
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So I failed most of my AS levels and my college chucked me out cause I can't progress on to A2 with those grades. I have to retake but I can't really find any sixth form/colleges that actually let you retake the year. Do you guys know of any in the brent/london area that would let me start again? thanks
The Learn Ranger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's worth contacting other colleges in the area but you might find it tricky to find someone who accepts you onto A level courses. Have you thought of alternatives to A levels like BTECs or apprenticeships?
minaeshi
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The ones i know that allow retakes is Leyton sixth form, Havering sixth form, Bsix, NewVic, and Westminster
Cherry82
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3545545
Just trying to get this review out there. Please feel free to share your own experiences on that page also, it would be great to get and hear other people's journeys and experiences.

Leyton Sixth form from what I'm hearing did well this year, you could try them out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads