The Student Room Group
Reply 1
XXXNICEGUYXXX
This has been on my mind for quite a long time... If anyone can clarify this for me it would be a great help

just a different course, which has all the physics taught applied to real life situations.
Reply 2
is it harder though?
Reply 3
its different.... many say its easier ,but as a mathematician id prefer a more standard paper, guess its just personal preference
Reply 4
XXXNICEGUYXXX
is it harder though?

I haven't found it that hard, in fact it is quite easy as I can see that what I am learning can be used in real life.
Reply 5
Salters Horners is far too waffly. Here we come with my favourite question from a physics paper (Salters Horners) of all time (can't remember which year):

Describe the ultimate fate of the universe. Your answer should relate to dark matter and expansion. (6 marks)

At least it was something like that. I HATE WRITING WAFFLE WHICH IS WHY I DIDN'T PICK ENGLISH!!!
Reply 6
Yannis
Salters Horners is far too waffly. Here we come with my favourite question from a physics paper (Salters Horners) of all time (can't remember which year):

Describe the ultimate fate of the universe. Your answer should relate to dark matter and expansion. (6 marks)

At least it was something like that. I HATE WRITING WAFFLE WHICH IS WHY I DIDN'T PICK ENGLISH!!!

ha ha yeh i remember that.

another personal favourite was something to do with a cat that had been exposed to some sort of radiation, the question reading...

why should one not give the cat too much care and attention?

ffs lol

Latest

Trending

Trending