This discussion is closed.
Webmaster
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
We would like to bring a web site for the Community University your attention as we of the Valley's
to feel that this would be a useful resource for people considering returning to education in South
and West Wales. http://www.cuv.org.uk/

The Community University of the Valleys Partnership is a partnership of universities and community
enterprises, working together to develop lifelong learning opportunities for the people of the West
Wales & Valleys areas. It aims to develop and provide flexible learning opportunities within
supportive community environments and to make higher learning available to all.

You can choose from a variety of subjects and study levels. Courses range from Introductory IT and
language courses through to certificated courses in subjects such as philosophy, environment, social
science and performing arts. The Community University of the Valleys Partnership is constantly
developing new courses to suit local need.

Modules of part-time Degrees are available at many community venues and it is also possible to
follow a complete Degree programme at some of the community centres.

Thank you for your time.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (163)
15.45%
Uncertainty around my education (172)
16.3%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (103)
9.76%
Isolating with family (71)
6.73%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (39)
3.7%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (91)
8.63%
Loneliness (106)
10.05%
Financial worries (48)
4.55%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (97)
9.19%
Exposure to negative news/social media (74)
7.01%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (91)
8.63%

Watched Threads