The Student Room Group

I like feeling objectified by guys...

and knowing that they're checking me out and want to **** me :redface: makes me feel a teeny bit powerful, though I'd never admit to it in real life

(not butt ugly guys ofc)

Anyone else relate?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You're a traitor to the feminist cause.
Reply 2
Being seen as a sex object? Why does it make you feel powerful :erm: see a doctor...
That is lucky, because with attitude like that towards people's appearances, you ain't gona be in any long term relationships with people who care about you.
Original post by Anonymous
and knowing that they're checking me out and want to **** me :redface: makes me feel a teeny bit powerful, though I'd never admit to it in real life

(not butt ugly guys ofc)

Anyone else relate?

Well I'm sure most people enjoy attention. I can imagine that many women don't ask men out because they enjoy the feeling of having that attention even if they decline the offer. I like feeling physically wanted; it's a nice change from being unwanted in my school days. Now I walk down the street and I get admiring looks, it's nice.

Just don't let it make you arrogant.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Show a pic of yourself

(not butt ugly guys ofc)

Anyone else relate?

I'm glad that someone can be honest about this.
How to be able to objectify women and get away with it.

Step 1: Be attractive
Step 2: Don't be unattractive
Reply 8
Original post by Josb
You're a traitor to the feminist cause.

Then so be it, but just curious, how so?
Reply 9
Original post by !!mentor!!
I'm glad that someone can be honest about this.

haha what do you mean? :redface:

are you a guy or girl?
Original post by slade p
Show a pic of yourself

I'm anon for a reason!
Original post by Docjones1
How to be able to objectify women and get away with it.

Step 1: Be attractive
Step 2: Don't be unattractive

well yeah just like if good looking girl touched up your bicep it would be better received than if a fat unattractive girl did it

(not butt ugly guys ofc)

Anyone else relate?

I kinda understand what you mean; I love boasting to my boyfriend when I get cat-called, almost as if I'm giving him competition, except he knows he has no competitors. I guess it makes me feel a bit more wanted/valuable, even if all the drunkards see in me is the potential for a ons.
Original post by vis break
lmao she ugly af. prolly looks like a burnt potato with a weave.
Nice try

did I touch a nerve or something..

but whatever helps you sleep at night

(not butt ugly guys ofc)

Anyone else relate?

If you ever want to be in a serious long-term relationship you may want to change this attitude, this is not an attractive trait and eventually your future SO will pick up on this and he won't like it one bit.
Objectification is just Feminist nonsense which takes a sex-negative approach and assumes anything sexual is oppressive.

Just ignore the Feminist crap.
Do you make it obvious you like being 'objectified' irl or do you pretend you don't like it e.g. When being cat-called or checked out etc :smile:
Original post by Tisreece
If you ever want to be in a serious long-term relationship you may want to change this attitude, this is not an attractive trait and eventually your future SO will pick up on this and he won't like it one bit.

what is not an attractive trait? can you clarify?
well yeah just like if good looking girl touched up your bicep it would be better received than if a fat unattractive girl did it

Women don't touch my bicep because I have ninja reflexes. One time this 8/10 chick did it and then I ate it because it was a chicken nugget thanks I hope I helped.
Reply 19
Original post by carrotstar
I kinda understand what you mean; I love boasting to my boyfriend when I get cat-called, almost as if I'm giving him competition, except he knows he has no competitors. I guess it makes me feel a bit more wanted/valuable, even if all the drunkards see in me is the potential for a ons.

The think is men will look at anyone. You're really aren't anything special. I would check out probably 70% of women my age.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending