Britt16
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me.I got my GCSEs results today and got a D in history which I'm not happy about, however I went on the mark scheme for AQA to see the grade boundaries and saw that I got 32 e for unit 1 option A when the mark scheme says 32 would be a C one mark from a B. I also got 40 d for unit 2 option D when the mark scheme say 40 would be an A and finally for unit 3 I got 35 b when the mark scheme say 35 would be another A.So surely I should have got a higher grade? Or am I wrong? Is there a reason for this grade or is it a mistake?I really wanted to take history as an a level but will be unable to do so if my grade is a D someone help pleaseeee😩 Thank you😊
oswalds
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The results on your results sheet are the UMS marks, which are out of 100 and based on your raw marks. The marks on the grade boundaries are the raw marks, which would be the actual marks that you got in the exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (80)
38.1%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (23)
10.95%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (14)
6.67%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (51)
24.29%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (26)
12.38%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
7.62%

Watched Threads