Reply 1
Nothing.

The thread title is made for me... :frown:
Reply 2
Tsk, you are indeed a naughty person and should be soundly spanked:reddy:
Reply 3
I'll be able to join in next week. My half term has only just begun. :cool:
Reply 4
Me, I haven't done anything school related. Lol.

I've still got to do my IT coursework, Spanish and something else.
*raises both hands* :frown:
Reply 6
LPK
I'll be able to join in next week. My half term has only just begun. :cool:

:ditto:
Reply 7
I do NOT believe for one second that there is just four of us (two pending :wink:) who have been wasting their half term =D
Reply 8
Thanks to TSR, I've only managed to write one crappy essay.
I've barely been posting either, just lurking around...so I haven't even been productive with my post count!
Reply 9
melissabee
I've barely been posting either, just lurking around...so I haven't even been productive with my post count!

link in my sig :wink:
Reply 10
melissabee

More than me:p:
I actually done my coursework like in the first two days of half term, well what I had to do to it!:p: So I had nothing to do for the rest of it *not guilty*:proud:
Reply 12
I've achieved nothing this holiday. Oops. :s-smilie: 'Tis quite worrying that I spent twelve hours straight on the computer the other day.

But I still have three days of 'study' leave left, wahey! :p:
Reply 13
I don't even get half term. You lucky so and so! :rolleyes:

However, I know I have just wasted my weekend :redface:
Just tomorrow left of my halfterm and I've done nothing school related at all!
I have loads of work to do but I really can't be bothered, messing around on the internet is much more fun as is tv, shopping and so many other things!

:rolleyes:
I've typed up an essay. One essay...out of 8 pieces of homework and 3 pieces of coursework.

Yes, I do feel guilty.

:>.<:
Reply 16
Screw half term. I've spent half my life pursuing sins of the flesh.

Err... I mean... ****

:p: :p: :p:
Reply 17
I'll be here next week! Maths coursework sucks and I can't be bothered to do it :frown:
Yep, me too- I've had 9 days to do my Theatre Studies 2 1/2 hour timed essay... is it done? Is it even started? Of course not.
Reply 19
woohoo you guys go college/school next week, i stay at home and sleep all week muhuahaha :biggrin:

Latest