Is University of Law good for LLB Undergraduate?

Watch
Rz95
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I got offer from ULaw to study LLB undergraduate for 3 years. I wanted to ask that is it a good uni to study LLB UNDERGRADUATE?
christianlaw
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Rz95)
I got offer from ULaw to study LLB undergraduate for 3 years. I wanted to ask that is it a good uni to study LLB UNDERGRADUATE?
I think that "good" is a very broad and relative term The University of Law has a good reputation. Is a very professionally-oriented institution so you might have some benefits to study there if you plan to continue with the LPC or BPTC.
You can find the opinion of existing students at
http://liveprospectus.com

For more information I would need to know if this you received an offer from other Universities/which other options you do have.
TimmonaPortella
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am going to put out there without commenting more generally that they have only very recently started offering undergraduate degrees, and so are not very well established in that regard.
Rz95
Rep:
?
(Original post by christianlaw)
I think that "good" is a very broad and relative term The University of Law has a good reputation. Is a very professionally-oriented institution so you might have some benefits to study there if you plan to continue with the LPC or BPTC.
You can find the opinion of existing students at
http://liveprospectus.com

For more information I would need to know if this you received an offer from other Universities/which other options you do have.
I got offer from Middlesex and Coventry. I wanted to stay in London that's why i applied in ULaw. I heard that they are one of the best law School in Europe and they are very much career oriented. I want to do BPTC in future. SO will it be a good decision to study LLB in ULaw?
Magnus Taylor
Badges: 15
Report 5 years ago
It's for postgrad I think
christianlaw
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Rz95)
I got offer from Middlesex and Coventry. I wanted to stay in London that's why i applied in ULaw. I heard that they are one of the best law School in Europe and they are very much career oriented. I want to do BPTC in future. SO will it be a good decision to study LLB in ULaw?
Yes I think among these options is a good choice but probably not the "best in Europe"
Rz95
Rep:
?
(Original post by christianlaw)
Yes I think among these options is a good choice but probably not the "best in Europe"
THANKS for the advice. I think I am going to take the offer.
christianlaw
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Congratulations and good luck in your studies!
li.ou
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rz95)
THANKS for the advice. I think I am going to take the offer.
hi, I know I'm 5 years late. but I was wondering , did you end up going to Ulaw? how was it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (538)
34.01%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (649)
41.02%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (322)
20.35%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (73)
4.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise