Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I go back to school next Wednesday. I have exams on that Wednesday, the following Monday and the following Wednesday. Sadly my cramming schedule did not take this into account. Advice anyone? Can I sue my school or something, or is bunking the only way to go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    I go back to school next Wednesday. I have exams on that Wednesday, the following Monday and the following Wednesday. Sadly my cramming schedule did not take this into account. Advice anyone? Can I sue my school or something, or is bunking the only way to go?
    skive all ur lesson till ur last exam is over!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    skive all ur lesson till ur last exam is over!
    Yeah but when you're skiving go and revise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pixelfairy #1)
    Yeah but when you're skiving go and revise
    lol yeah thats a good point!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I believe in such situations you can sue your school. Phone a local solictor just to make sure though.

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell would you be able to sue your school? On what grounds, and why would you even want to? Like somebody else said , just skive off!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smaug)
    Why the hell would you be able to sue your school? On what grounds, and why would you even want to? Like somebody else said , just skive off!!
    For causing me to fail my AS-Levels, obviously :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    wow... :rolleyes:

if i were you, i'd be studying, not thinking about suing my school

ReputationRep:
    For causing me to fail my AS-Levels, obviously :rolleyes:.
    Dont go, say you were ill or whatever, Ive taken the past 3 weeks off school even though I was supposed to be there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flds07)
    wow... :rolleyes:

if i were you, i'd be studying, not thinking about suing my school
    Well both have the potential to make me money so I think that they're interchangeable.

ReputationRep:
    Well both have the potential to make me money so I think that they're interchangeable.
    is $ really the only important thing..?

ReputationRep:
    is $ really the only important thing..?
    No, happiness is. But money brings happiness.

ReputationRep:
    if that's what you really think, then just forget about school.. you won't understand the real importance... - actually, of anything

ReputationRep:
    lol leave skul n go and break in to a bank

ReputationRep:
    if that's what you really think, then just forget about school.. you won't understand the real importance... - actually, of anything
    I don't understand what else there is to life that making a career out of suing people won't bring that getting qualifications will. Anyway, if I've successfully sued my school on the grounds that they caused me to fail my A-levels then I'm sure that my preferred university will offer me a place.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand what else there is to life that making a career out of suing people won't bring that getting qualifications will. Anyway, if I've successfully sued my school on the grounds that they caused me to fail my A-levels then I'm sure that my preferred university will offer me a place.
    wow... it's really not even worth it w/ that attitude...ah, well, have a good life (maybe you'll figure it out... :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    wow... it's really not even worth it w/ that attitude...ah, well, have a good life (maybe you'll figure it out... :rolleyes: )
    You're just being difficult

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.