American sports in the UK

Watch
Olivia513
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello,
I am a student from the US who will be attending University of Westminster for the fall semester. I am a huge sports fan and follow my cities teams like my life depends on it. I have an NHL gamecenter account so I'll be able to get my fix of Bruins games but does anyone know what there is for hockey in the city. Are there any games or even teams for that matter? Also, how could i keep up with football (NFL) are there sports bars that would have games playing? Feel free to post on this thread to if you just want to talk about sports, im always down for that.
Thanks for the help!
Wattsy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
There's an American Football thread here called American Football Talk II which is all football all of the time. We also have a fantasy league drafting on Sunday with spaces if you're interested. You can follow the game via Sky Sports, some bars might show games occasionally but I'm not too familiar with Westminster. There's always NFL GamePass for £120 for the year; you can watch every game not on Sky Sports via that.
SmashConcept
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'll tell you information if you join our fantasy league.

(Not acting creepy, we need another person)
Olivia513
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by SmashConcept)
I'll tell you information if you join our fantasy league.

(Not acting creepy, we need another person)
NFL fantasy? I dont usually do fantasy football. I do love fantasy hockey though. Still i might be interested im just not as good at it as i mostly just fervently root for patriots so my overall fantasy knowledge is a bit lacking.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (705)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (888)
42.71%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.47%

Watched Threads